Series Talk: ECSF-Florida Panthers vs Boston Bruins (FLA leads 3-2)

Who wins and in how many games

• Cats in 4

Votes: 28 4.6%
  • Cats in 5

Votes: 180 29.9%
  • Cats in 6

Votes: 221 36.7%
  • Cats in 7

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • Bruins in 4

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Bruins in 5

Votes: 11 1.8%
  • Bruins in 6

Votes: 59 9.8%
  • Bruins in 7

Votes: 52 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Tbf Barkov is a great player but looks like he would throw pillows for punches. Not a knock but he doesn’t fight, not his game.

I've often wondered if he could fight. Like you said, he doesn't give any vibes of being able to throw down. He's big and strong dude, but I have a feeling he'd be in trouble if he fought someone.

Reactions: MaWa and Chaos2k7

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
I've often wondered if he could fight. Like you said, he doesn't give any vibes of being able to throw down. He's big and strong dude, but I have a feeling he'd be in trouble if he fought someone.
Idk, if anyone could ever get Barky mad enough, I think he might go apeshit on them. But, nothing ever seems to phase him, or get him off of his game.

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Marchmant must have thought Bennett was a piece of cheese, too bad he ran into a MOUSE TRAP

Reactions: Gilmour1996

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
Boston just isn't a good team. Leafs were even worse. Florida vs Rangers should be the ECF

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Bruins don’t have the horses to race with Florida. Team was built for the playoffs and has the experience. McAvoy turning into a pumpkin hasn’t helped. Not going anywhere with these top 6 centers. Especially Zacha the Magician.

Going to take a miracle for the Bruins to make this a series. Especially if Marchand is hurt. Barkov can shut down Pasta, Bruins have nothing after him. PP is doing nothing.

Knew Florida was good. They are better than I thought.

• Love
Reactions: Laus723
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad