GDT: 2/15/15: FLYERS (23-22-10) at SABRES (16-36-3) TV: NBCSN - 7:30 PM ET

BakedBuffalo

**** run 4 Chychrun
Oct 29, 2014
Buffalo, NY
I don't understand these razor blade commercials. I like most non savage people use an electric trimmer before using a hand razor so I go through 1 blade every year. Is buying blades such a struggle that they need a service for it?

For me it's still the smoking commercials that are annoying. Smoking is bad? Holy **** sherlock we've got a ****ing master sleuth on our hands. EVERYONE KNOWS SMOKING IS BAD

moomoosoup

Oct 8, 2014
I don't understand these razor blade commercials. I like most non savage people use an electric trimmer before using a hand razor so I go through 1 blade every year. Is buying blades such a struggle that they need a service for it?

I feel like a savage :(

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
I haven't looked it up, so like, do either Larsson or Ellis have 20+ goal & 40+ point seasons behind them to evidence the fact that if put in position to succeed they likely will?

In other words, the comparison is redundant. Apples and oranges.

So who do you demote then, johan would probably be a good fit to center des and foligno, theres not really much for linemates that would go well with coho when you have mitchell and flynn as the centers, have coho center moulson and gionta? If grigo comes up coho should play on his wing.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
I want a 4th line that is strong at the dot, can skate well, and can forecheck its shift.

Our 4th line has been a mish mash of incoherent line components all year

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
So who do you demote then, johan would probably be a good fit to center des and foligno, theres not really much for linemates that would go well with coho when you have mitchell and flynn as the centers, have coho center moulson and gionta? If grigo comes up coho should play on his wing.

A good start would be just rolling all 4 lines a little more evenly IMO.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Foligno--XXXX-Deslauriers

Want that as our long-term 4th line. XXXXX could be Flynn/Schaller/Larsson.

Just keep those two together, please.

sba

Mar 25, 2004
Buffalo, NY
Foligno--XXXX-Deslauriers

Want that as our long-term 4th line. XXXXX could be Flynn/Schaller/Larsson.

Just keep those two together, please.

I'm no Marcus fan, but if he keeps playing like he has since he got back, he's better than a 4th liner.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
John Vogl ‏@BuffNewsVogl 4m4 minutes ago

The Sabres just ran an ad saying their third jerseys are 50 percent off. #TurdBurgerDiscount

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
I Love Bogosian.

Jets fan dropping in. Glad Bogo is beasting tonight. He's a really good player, especially on nights like this when he wants to be extra mean.

I'm way more choked about losing Bogo than Kane. Even when you take out all the off ice issues, a healthy Bogo is a better hockey player than Kane in my opinion. Considering that he is also a beauty in the room and his teammates love him, not even close.

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013

Sounds 'bout right. Put a closer with a playmaker and slip a defensively sound gritty on the other wing. Let's go!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $260.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $40.00