GDT: 2/15/15: FLYERS (23-22-10) at SABRES (16-36-3) TV: NBCSN - 7:30 PM ET

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
The timing was definitely there for an interference call but the contact wasn't. Gotta get serious there ref. They barely touched.

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
:laugh: that is just an awful call. I get pissed that there's no interference called anymore, but he didn't even touch him there.

That being said...good call!

moomoosoup

Oct 8, 2014
4:12 TOI through 2... he was looking good... better bench him again before he puts one in the net.....

Would be hard to blame him if he had a ****** attitude at this point. He has every right to not respect Nolan if he comes back, plays well, and is back to riding the bench.

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
Would be hard to blame him if he had a ****** attitude at this point. He has every right to not respect Nolan if he comes back, plays well, and is back to riding the bench.

But but he hasn't eaaaaarned it... an nolan seems to be doing everything in his power to make sure it stays that way.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix

Johan has like 30 sec more time and Ellis on has more because of the PK.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
We're not going to have to worry about cap floor next year.

Murray gonna be doin' thangs.

Dahlin 2 Eichel

Sep 21, 2013
Roaming The Sewers
Gotta admit CoHo and Ted obviously don't get along. That being said he shouldn't only be getting 4 mins in 2 periods. We all know he can produce if he is on a proper line that fits him, but what do I know

jrb2590

Mar 15, 2014
Bogosian with 8 hits in 2 periods. Myers had 48 in 47 games. Obviously far from all that matters but that's a big jump in physicality

moomoosoup

Oct 8, 2014
But but he hasn't eaaaaarned it... an nolan seems to be doing everything in his power to make sure it stays that way.

Like, I'm not even a Hodgson fan, hated his play at the start of the season, but when you're not giving someone any possible chances to succeed, they have every right to be pissed at you. If I'm Hodgson, I have no respect for Nolan by this point.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Really liking Bogo's outlet passes so far. Also receives the puck pretty damn nicely on the PP.

His shot looks like it could use some work though :laugh:

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I don't think Flynn will be brought back.

I see 4th line next year as

Foligno - Schaller - Des

With McCormick rotating in.

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
Johan has like 30 sec more time and Ellis on has more because of the PK.

I haven't looked it up, so like, do either Larsson or Ellis have 20+ goal & 40+ point seasons behind them to evidence the fact that if put in position to succeed they likely will?

In other words, the comparison is redundant. Apples and oranges.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I don't understand these razor blade commercials. I like most non savage people use an electric trimmer before using a hand razor so I go through 1 blade every year. Is buying blades such a struggle that they need a service for it?

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
I don't understand these razor blade commercials. I like most non savage people use an electric trimmer before using a hand razor so I go through 1 blade every year. Is buying blades such a struggle that they need a service for it?

The prices are actually awesome for it. And they deliver them to your house. But yeah, the commercial is still dumb.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad