GDT: 2/15/15: FLYERS (23-22-10) at SABRES (16-36-3) TV: NBCSN - 7:30 PM ET

moomoosoup

Oct 8, 2014
Just man up and grow out a beard.

My face grows hair like a high schooler's. And I can't just kinda leave it like that because going for an education degree and they want me to "look professional" when I "work" in "schools."

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
I think the Sabres are being coached now to go down to their knees on a faceoff. I've noticed it too many times by them to be a coincidence

machpo

Apr 18, 2007
I think the Sabres are being coached now to go down to their knees on a faceoff. I've noticed it too many times by them to be a coincidence

feels like there's a metaphor for the whole season somewhere in there.

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
Not ELlis getting bullied behind the net and losing his man? Where is Ellis going on that replay? He's a center who has down low contain and he's not facing play charging out lol

Matt Ellis looked like a guy who just woke up in another man's body who happened to be playing NHL Hockey and he had no idea what the **** to do.

When a guy is sitting ice cold for most of the period, some of the sluggish/out-of-game reaction has to put onto the coach.

If Nolan wants to play the 4th line so sparingly, he'd be kinder (and smarter) just to let them play 6 six shifts in one period then watch for the last 40 minutes.

Bps21*

Bogosian looked good getting the hard Myers spot tonight. Hodgson and Larsson both looked fired up and good so of course they didn't play much. Neuvirth stopped everything he saw lol. Tough break for him but par for the course.

jrb2590

Mar 15, 2014
What a beautiful loss. Zadorov gets a goal from risto. Bogosian looks like a beast. Nicely done

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad