GDT: 2/12/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Montréal VS Tampa Bay

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Stamkos has been better tonight despite the lack of points, he's at least hitting and shooting the puck this game. Also a nice defensive play to save a goal and he isn't turning the puck over in our own end.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
St. Louis and Stamkos have been split up and the team is actually trying to skate.

I miss when Brian Lee was the one we hated the most :cry: haha

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I think it's contextually not correct to start calling for drastic moves.

The Blues have lost 5 straight, and San Jose has cooled from their crazy start.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
LOL, Marty passed that puck directly into Diaz' tape. Resulted in a damn good shot on goal, then puts himself offsides...

This is the worst I've seen Marty ever play =(

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I'll believe Boucher has balls when he Health Scratches MSL.

Going to have to agree, don't know how much longer I can watch MSL right now, doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the Olympic team with this kind of play.

Gotta start wondering if we're beginning to witness age catching up with Marty or if it's just a nasty slump. I would have sworn he was good to go until at least 40, but he looks so off.

Definitely looks like a slump, his speed is still good, when he actually makes smart passes they're right to the tape, I can't tell you about his shot because I've not seen one from him this year, but just terrible decision making from him so far. Which is weird because he probably has the highest hockey IQ on the team.

lardneau

Oct 7, 2011
What is wrong with MSL? I've never seen him look this disinterested.. That "deke" on top of the blueline, resulting in offside, tells the whole story of his game tonight.

Stamkos-Thompson-Conacher line has some energy, hope they'll get a goal or two.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Gotta start wondering if we're beginning to witness age catching up with Marty or if it's just a nasty slump. I would have sworn he was good to go until at least 40, but he looks so off.

No way. He was great last year. There is no way there is this much of a drop-off. Then again, we said that with Roloson...

We are playing much better overall though. Skating hard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad