part10.png

part11r.png
part12g.png

foot1q.png
foot2.png

Last edited:

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
Really excited for this one. Hopefully they can get back on track with the new hungry guys :handclap:

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
If we lose this might as well bring up more from Syracuse and call it a season.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Both teams are struggling, and I fear the first period will be real sketchy.

Price got lit last game against the Leafs, allowing six goals, yet the team in front of him was non-existent. Both fanbases are real nervous about this one, and from what I've read, both expect losses. By the way, we're the most penalized team in the NHL (or somewhere around the top), so if that trend continues, you guys will win.

I wish you the worst of luck for this game, but the best of luck for the rest of the season.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
Both teams are struggling, and I fear the first period will be real sketchy.

Price got lit last game against the Leafs, allowing six goals, yet the team in front of him was non-existent. Both fanbases are real nervous about this one, and from what I've read, both expect losses. By the way, we're the most penalized team in the NHL (or somewhere around the top), so if that trend continues, you guys will win.

I wish you the worst of luck for this game, but the best of luck for the rest of the season.

Haven't seen our PP lately have you? It was red hot and now it's ice cold. Good chance we could give up a few shorthanded goals.

warlord6

Jan 13, 2010
FLA
Should be a festive environment tonight. I will not give my .02 on where they need to improve. I think we have all that covered in these threads.

I just want all the Dunedin Habs fans to go home tonight crying.

EDIT: I am excited to see Panik/Killorn tonight.

Bringing up Panik reminds of this video

In reality we will probably look like this tonight:

Can't you see The Chief or Phil pouring some nice Bourbon while doing color?

Last edited:

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
Just now heard about the Panik call up. I'm way excited like everyone else. We need to win. And for the love of god, no softy goals in the first 5 minutes of the game. When that happens I feel like it ruins momentum for the whole game.

TurboBrick

Mar 26, 2012
SATX
Can't you see The Chief or Phil pouring some nice Bourbon while doing color?

Bahahahaha, I think Chief was doing that the other night when he couldn't remember Lindback's name.

We're back at the Forum, time to go back to the early season form. 6-4 Lightning.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
Mystery injury!

Mike Corcoran‏

Boucher also said there is another top six guy that could miss tonight with injury issues, but did not specify who. #TBLightning

All the top six guys, minus Malone of course, are all skating this morning, nothing stands out as far as someone skating hurt. #TBLightning

Labrie, Bergeron, and Mikkelson stayed out late today, but with the mystery injury looming, I would not read much into that.

http://twitter.com/MikeCorcoranNHL

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Days, thanks for the amazing GD Thread as usual!

Back at home, let's hope this re-energizes our game and that we get back on track tonight! Let's see if Panik and Killorn can have a positive effect on the rest of our team. Let's go Lightning!

Godzilla

Jun 7, 2011
Montreal
I am always scared when there are a bunch of guys from Quebec playing against the Habs. They always seem to step it up against us. :(

Good luck tonight guys !!

bov

Nov 13, 2010
I'm looking forward to this one. We're a great home team coming off a frustrating road trip, and this is Montreal's first game since being embarrassed by the Leafs in their own barn. Both teams will be hungry.

TampaBolt

Muck Fichigan!
Jun 8, 2012
Chicago, Illinois
How accurate is line-up posted in the OP? As a non-tampa fan, I'm curious about the role Panik will be playing. Any input is appreciated!

He will fill in for Malone. he will bring skill (lots of it) and somewhat some physical play. Really excited to see him today since I believe he is a really underrated prospect and has loads of potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad