GDT: 2/10/19 - 6:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Who the hell are these refs? Point get's hooked in front of the net and briefly grabs the stick under his arm. Holding the stick penalty. Johnson hooks a Panther who holds onto it like grim death for like 5 seconds, hooking.

How do you expect anyone to ever win against us if we get powerplays? It's only fair to give other teams a chance every now and then..

Reactions: Hint1k

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
Another Cooper special
It is a Cooper special. I mean, I get it, we really have nothing to complain about given where we are in the standings, but I hate our defensive scheme. I hate the fact that we give up so many shots, I hate the odd man rushes and I hate the way we give up the blue line. We have excellent players which is why our D numbers don't suck, but I hate the way we play it.

Reactions: T REX and DaBolts

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
It is a Cooper special. I mean, I get it, we really have nothing to complain about given where we are in the standings, but I hate our defensive scheme. I hate the fact that we give up so many shots, I hate the odd man rushes and I hate the way we give up the blue line. We have excellent players which is why our D numbers don't suck, but I hate the way we play it.
If it was once in a blue moon...sure but it happens with enough frequency that cooper needs to be held accountable.

Reactions: SRQKiter

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Panthers broadcast sounds like their dog just died when they took that penalty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad