GDT: 2/10/19 - 6:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
A few thoughts......

Good 1st, good 3rd. The 2nd period sucked. But whatever.

JT had chemistry with Stammer last year. He’s a better player than Palat right now, plain and simple. He belongs on Stammers line. I don’t know if the other wing should be Palat or TJ, but would love for TJ to work out on that line....because

Guorde is just more dangerous with Point. But maybe TJ is too? What to do?

Maybe Palat would do well with Cerelli when healthy?

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
A few thoughts......

JT had chemistry with Stammer last year. He’s a better player than Palat right now, plain and simple. He belongs on Stammers line. I don’t know if the other wing should be Palat or TJ, but would love for TJ to work out on that line....because

Miller with Stamkos was long overdue. Gourde played his best hockey with Point this year, glad he's back with him. I like those top two lines better now then I did a week ago. Palat-Cirelli-Killorn is a good third, maybe rotating one of Killorn or Palat down to the fourth once in a while to give Joseph more reps.

Reactions: LightningStrikes

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
A few thoughts......

Probably something like this:

Miller-Stamkos-Kucherov
Gourde-Point-Johnson
Palat-Cirelli-Killorn
Callahan/Erne-Paquette-Joseph

Joseph/Palat/Killorn interchangable on the 3rd/4th.

waterboy65

Jul 7, 2017
Palat has been trending downward for a couple of years now! He has not developed any additional skills, he is slower and his effort level is very uneven! I wouldnt trade him now but if at the draft I can include him in a salary dump package, I do so!

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
I pity any team that has to play Erik Cernak in a 7 game series.

There Will Be Blood.
I had my first opportunity to see him live yesterday. He truly is Ivan Drogo out there. His impact on the playoffs will be enormous. For months we have been talking about how good this kid is. But last night I just kept thinking about how masterful the BB trade in and then out was. We knew what we had in AV. So BB was always going to be leveraged for some assets on the back end. Little did we know, however, what we were getting then. EC is a tank out there.

Last edited:

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
Seriously? I know that. I am talking in addition to Cally. Someone, besides the dead weight, needs to get moved.
With the Bolts leading the whole entire NHL!!!!!!!! He is the only $5million per deadweight on the roster. Did I miss someone???? Please elaborate.

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
With the Bolts leading the whole entire NHL!!!!!!!! He is the only $5million per deadweight on the roster. Did I miss someone???? Please elaborate.
What are you talking about? I didn't say we had any dead weight outside of Callahan. I said we're going to need to move someone in addition to Callahan in the offseason to accommodate all of the RFA deals we're going to need to pay out. Your over-the-top punctuation feels really confrontational to me. I think I need a safe space. LOL

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00