W0OnUHY.png

qb3jRtf.png

quEUrtL.png

DQY29L7.png

Reactions: Sk8M8

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Epitome of a trap game, even if it's vs. the cats. Just feels like we're gonna phone it in. Wouldn't mind seeing Cally in this one, just to keep the rust off, and then out again vs. Calgary.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm hoping for a good game since I'll be able to watch it. Hopefully we'll see Kuch get going again.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Epitome of a trap game, even if it's vs. the cats. Just feels like we're gonna phone it in. Wouldn't mind seeing Cally in this one, just to keep the rust off, and then out again vs. Calgary.

Normally I would agree with this being a trap game but considering how much we have struggled in comparison to usual, I actually think the guys are gonna do their best to go all out. But bringing in Callahan for tonight would be good

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Normally I would agree with this being a trap game but considering how much we have struggled in comparison to usual, I actually think the guys are gonna do their best to go all out. But bringing in Callahan for tonight would be good

Meh. It's sandwiched between Pittsburgh and Calgary, and I'm just not convinced these guys care a whole lot about the regular season anymore. This pattern is nearly identical to last year's, adjusted for a better team (McDonagh, Cernak, New Stamkos).

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Meh. It's sandwiched between Pittsburgh and Calgary, and I'm just not convinced these guys care a whole lot about the regular season anymore. This pattern is nearly identical to last year's, adjusted for a better team (McDonagh, Cernak, New Stamkos).

*Shrug*

Whatever gets us in. We can go .500 the rest of the way and we will have another 50 win season. I'm fully expecting the end season road trip to see big ups and downs. If we don't mail it in soon it'll probably be by then.

These next few weeks are going to be interesting

Reactions: Maelmoor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad