Post-Game Talk: 2-1 Wild, Leafs lose, Yubbers talks to himself (Converted GDT)

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
That's an awful call

Gardiner's had a few very solid defensive plays tonight.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
What was the spear by kessel on niederrayer right when the first period started? Doesn't he have any respect for the players at all? He does what HE wants. He did this type of action on John Scott a couple years ago some of y'all will remember that I'm sure.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
What was the spear by kessel on niederrayer right when the first period started? Doesn't he have any respect for the players at all? He does what HE wants. He did this type of action on John Scott a couple years ago some of y'all will remember that I'm sure.
He should do it more. He's a better player when he gets chippy.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
He should do it more. He's a better player when he gets chippy.
He is playing real good tonight again that little man. :sarcasm smiley with a finget on its mouth here:

This is his worst season ever. Showed his character... maybe gets traded during the summertime anthem for sure.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
He is playing real good tonight again that little man. :sarcasm smiley with a finget on its mouth here:

This is his worst season ever. Showed his character... maybe gets traded during the summertime anthem for sure.
Insightful as always

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Insightful as always
I've learned from coach Horachek this season as his game book and whole game is so insightful. Real inspiring atmosphere the whole maple leafs season has been. Gets me inspired. Horachek's maple leafs are great losers. Unlike coach carlyle's maple leafs whom were in the playoffs picture before he got fired.

This team is inspiring.

Our "captain" there fights. That's ok and pretty, pretty, pretty good.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
I've learned from coach Horachek this season as his game book and whole game is so insightful. Real inspiring atmosphere the whole maple leafs season has been. Gets me inspired. Horachek's maple leafs are great losers. Unlike coach carlyle's maple leafs whom were in the playoffs picture before he got fired.

This team is inspiring.

Our "captain" there fights. That's ok and pretty, pretty, pretty good.
:facepalm:

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Oh look, it's mister i throw hits and fight when it doesn't matter. Where was that last year for the last 20 games?

gtfo Phaneuf you professional choke artist

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Mikko Koivu is one hell of a player. Wins every faceoff and is one of the best players defensively. We need him. Bad.

We won't get him. Ever.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
aaaaaaaahahahahhahaa what an end of period.

Mikko Koivu is the best player in this game, intelligent one.

Our "great" PP proved to be so insightful again.

countrygentleman

The Kaptain Says ARR
Jan 14, 2010
Minnesota
Mikko Koivu is one hell of a player. Wins every faceoff and is one of the best players defensively. We need him. Bad.

We won't get him. Ever.

I do not speak on behalf of all Wild fans, but there is definitely a contingent that would gladly trade him for something of less value than you expect. Critics say he is slow, can't score, disappears in the playoffs, rarely plays with full emotion, goes through prolonged cold stretches, and is paid too much. On the flip side, yes, he does win faceoffs, is pretty solid defensively, and when engaged, can be a pretty solid player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad