Post-Game Talk: 2-1 Wild, Leafs lose, Yubbers talks to himself (Converted GDT)

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Time to turn it around and build some good habits for next year.

Rayzorexe

Meh..
Dec 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Most awkward 1000 game celebration because he has absolutely no connection with this team besides the 9 games he played here as well as the fact he's basically mailed it in since he got traded.

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
Most awkward 1000 game celebration because he has absolutely no connection with this team besides the 9 games he played here as well as the fact he's basically mailed it in since he got traded.

Nothing awkward about it to me. The guy deserves respect for reaching 1000 games no matter which team he plays for. It won't be the same as doing it for a team you played with your whole career, but still a good moment for him and worthy of applause.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Nothing awkward about it to me. The guy deserves respect for reaching 1000 games no matter which team he plays for. It won't be the same as doing it for a team you played with your whole career, but still a good moment for him and worthy of applause.

i have to say, I'm not sure how many teams would do this (provided where the Leafs are, and that, again, the man played 9 games, 10? now). but they got a patch for him for the game in Ottawa, and to do a ceremony - Leafs doing a solid.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006

I agree 1000 games played in the NHL deserves recognition, it's a milestone that few players attain in their careers and it looks good on the Leafs, for being a classy team to play for.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
i have to say, I'm not sure how many teams would do this (provided where the Leafs are, and that, again, the man played 9 games, 10? now). but they got a patch for him for the game in Ottawa, and to do a ceremony - Leafs doing a solid.

Every Team would present him with a Silver Stick, have a puck drop.

buttman*

and the fact he won't be a Leaf in a few more weeks.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: