Post-Game Talk: 2-1 Wild, Leafs lose, Yubbers talks to himself (Converted GDT)

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
This is the game that Phil is going to take the team on his back and just refuse to lose Gilmour-style.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Been watching a few Wild games of late. Really like how they play. Their D is underrated and one of the best in the NHL at jumping into the play, a fun team to watch.

I would keep an eye on Dumba, Spurgeon, Brodin, and Scandella. All are terrific.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Every time the Leafs will win a game between now and the end of the season I will be shocked. Last game was OK, I guess, but they really don't look like a team that can actually win a hockey game right now. They have not even had a lead in a game, since when? The Buffalo game?

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Been watching a few Wild games of late. Really like how they play. Their D is underrated and one of the best in the NHL at jumping into the play, a fun team to watch.

I would keep an eye on Dumba, Spurgeon, Brodin, and Scandella. All are terrific.

Everyone looks good on a winning team. Judge them when Dubynk isn't playing out of his mind.

Minnesota is not good as this and not as bad as they were without Dubynk.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Everyone looks good on a winning team. Judge them when Dubynk isn't playing out of his mind.

Minnesota is not good as this and not as bad as they were without Dubynk.

Not really, when we were saved by our goaltending and we were winning, not all our players looked good.

So Truculent

Da Real MVP
Jun 30, 2011
Leafs Nation
o great....Ron Wilson on the panel...**** this clown.

hated the media when he was the coach...now mooching a job off them, way to go TSN.

Last edited:

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
AIR CANADA CENTRE

FACEOFF: 7:30 p.m.

TV: TSN4

RADIO: TSN Radio 1050 Toronto

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Hockey coaches that can't coach, become expert Hockey T.V. analysts.

Truthfully he wasn't a bad coach but as Bob Mac was saying about the Ottawa coaching situation the players tuned him out.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
I wish they would just shake things up a little bit.

Give someone like Kozun 20 minutes of ice time with Bozak and JVR or something like that.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Doubt us Leafs fans will ever see another player like Eric Brewer again. His contributions to the tank have been outstanding.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad