GDT: #2 – Sabres at Blackhawks – Sat Oct 11, 8:30PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
on which planet is Benoit a good PKer?

I don't understand why Risto isn't getting those minutes. Even if he struggles at times, that's the future. Let him get those PK minutes. Let's see if he can over these next few years develop into that all-situations D-man he's got the tools to be.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Not only should he have been signed to a bridge deal to further measure his value to the team, his position on the team needed to be evaluated. I hope his contract doesn't prevent a trade when the right time comes along, because if he's not going to be a C here I highly doubt he's the type of winger to push the team toward a Cup contender.

Hodgson is still young, and the cap continues to rise. There would be plenty of interest if he were to be shopped.

JLewyB

May 6, 2013
Pegulaville
I don't understand why Risto isn't getting those minutes. Even if he struggles at times, that's the future. Let him get those PK minutes. Let's see if he can over these next few years develop into that all-situations D-man he's got the tools to be.

because he's getting such valuable PP minutes. :shakehead

Bps21*

This is a team built to get to the bottom. Weak in back, weak on d, mostly non scoring up front. Work as hard as you want guys...hit as often as you want...you won't have the puck.

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
Myers gets sticked in the nuts, and he goes to the box for roughing? lol, OK.

His reaction absolutely warrants a penalty. I'm fine with that. But it really needs to be a 4 on 4 rather than a PP for the black-****s

edit- filtering myself because I assumed what I said would be auto filtered, haha.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Benoit sucks.

Replace Mez and Benoit with Pysyk and Zadarov, and this team is way better imo. Those two have accounted for > 50% of the goof ups so far.

ZeroPT*

Would Grigorenko actually develop playing on this tire fire of a team..?

lol 6-2

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
They are playing one of the best teams in the league. Of course they'll look inferior tonight. Other nights they'll look much better. And with any luck, win a few. Just not too much :biglaugh:

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
there you go, we're about to lose against the best ****ing team in the league. But Carcilo? Well yeah, that hurts a bit.

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
Well, at least they're going to be predictable. Hang in there through two, fall apart in the 3rd. Should help planning as the season progresses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad