OT: 1st OFFICIAL HFStars Meet Up - Retirement Night (3/08) - Katy Trail Ice House

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
That's really lame, you should adapt the Euro style of 18-and-you-can-drink!

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
Tell that to our highway funding overlords.

I would, but it doesn't really matter. I can sit out here and enjoy our european stouts! Also in two weeks that won't be an issue. Only thing that could result in issues, while visiting, is your strict BAC :D

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I would, but it doesn't really matter. I can sit out here and enjoy our european stouts! Also in two weeks that won't be an issue. Only thing that could result in issues, while visiting, is your strict BAC :D

That is also what couches and chaises are for.

DaStars99

Purdue Alumnus
Feb 6, 2007
Dallas
I haven't ever had my ID checked to get in, so I don't think so. Plenty of people pop in while on the trail just for some water and a quick break while jogging/biking.

Jack of Blades

Nov 14, 2013
Dallas
I'd love to go to the game and to the meet up, just can't afford it :(

Also I think the Flying Saucer would be a better rendezvous spot, but that's just me.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
I'm just thinking how terrificly awkward it might get. It's going to be like every other day. Nothing but Stars talk, except we won't have to worry about Piqued telling us to stay OT.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
So this is a little OT and goes against everything my mother ever said but is anybody else attending the practice on Friday @ 11 in Frisco?

My brother and I were hoping to go and get a couple autographs after the praccy but at $100 for a taxi or a 2hr bus ride things aren't looking too hot.

So... if anybody could possibly give us a ride that would be unreal. We can provide chilled non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the 30 minute road trip, some good jokes and you can enjoy our silly accents. (and we can compensate you a couple bucks for the ride as well)

TrillMike

Feb 21, 2012
Dallas, TX
Going to be out of town, can't make it. Katy ice house is great. I go there all the time.

You 'll enjoy it. Great, cold beer in schooners and good burgers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad