OT: 1st OFFICIAL HFStars Meet Up - Retirement Night (3/08) - Katy Trail Ice House

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Could I bump a ride off one of ya'll? If not I can just walk there. Thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

depends on where you are. I'm coming from Arlington so going to North Dallas isn't exactly on the way. Where you at? If you can't find a ride pm me by noon and we'll figure something out. I'm going to be gone in the morning, come back change before driving to Dallas.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
depends on where you are. I'm coming from Arlington so going to North Dallas isn't exactly on the way. Where you at? If you can't find a ride pm me by noon and we'll figure something out. I'm going to be gone in the morning, come back change before driving to Dallas.

In the same vein, I am coming from North-ish Dallas and can lend a seat to someone, but you have to find your own way home :P

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I'm staying at the Best Western market center. If it's too out of the way for ya'll it's cool.

I can swing around and get you. Out of the way would be near the airport.

I will be there at about 1:45ish. I will PM you my phone number/car description.

Rune Forumwalker

May 11, 2006
I didn't mean it in a bad way, and albeit it's a bit late it was an attempt to play on the line about Satan and a wrong table.

Bkennedy*

Hey guys. Starting the 5 hour drive! Can I get someone's number in case I do show up late and I don't have to go table to table asking "Where is Satan?"

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
I don't know if anyone is here yet, but I got here a bit early and am on the patio. Brownish jacket with a green stars shirt underneath.

beepeearr

@beepeearr
Jan 11, 2006
Lake Worth
Butts parked outside the official 9 merchandise trailer, would be awesome if they have the old jerseys for sale, would love to replace my old one that got destroyed

Rune Forumwalker

May 11, 2006
Two hockey fans walk into a bar to find Satan...

"I knew he wasn't in here, you frozen failure" says one.

Does he then reply "at least I'm not a hull fan"?

Jokes aside, tried to see if I could make it, but failed and was unsuccessful. Perhaps things could be different for the 2nd Official version...

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX
Was awesome! Didn't eat but drank a bit lol. Definitely a lot of friendly Hf'ers there. (Also thanks FF and Brink for the rides, I really appreciate it.)

Last edited:

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Good times. Not that I'll remember who each of you are but hey. We seriously need name tags next time. Twas fun and thanks again Lobo for the ticket.

Henry it was a pleasure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->