OT: 1st OFFICIAL HFStars Meet Up - Retirement Night (3/08) - Katy Trail Ice House

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I'm not sure if my brother and I will be attending. We may just go to the AAC early and wait it out to get a close spot for the Green Carpet event

Bkennedy*

I'll be down but with my step-brother who is NOT an HFer... Still welcome? :P

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
I'm not super adamant about getting there to watch hockey players walk past my presence on the green carpet, but I will be there.

DaStars99

Purdue Alumnus
Feb 6, 2007
Dallas
I'd say 2 is fine, if people want they can leave earlier than 4 to get a better place on the green carpet. Little bit of playing it by ear.

tjcurrie

Aug 4, 2010
Gibbons, Alberta
Okay so looks like I WILL be there after all.

I had to do some things in the back alley of a convenience store I'm not proud of but I'll be there.

Well actually with help from my big bro I'll be there. So kudos to him.

Flying in early tomorrow morn. Staying with some people I know so not exactly going to be independent. I'll have to kind of fly by whatever they have going on.

If someone could give me a quick run down and when and where etc etc and if I need to wear a set of antlers or a neon green jacket or a pair of Hammer pants to be a part of this that'd be great.

Thanks

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW

I had to do some things in the back alley of a convenience store I'm not proud of but I'll be there.

Flying in early tomorrow morn. Staying with some people I know so not exactly going to be independent. I'll have to kind of fly by whatever they have going on.

If someone could give me a quick run down and when and where etc etc and if I need to wear a set of antlers or a neon green jacket or a pair of Hammer pants to be a part of this that'd be great.

Thanks

So turns out only TrillMike is left out.

Bkennedy*

Thanks

Hey hey congrats man! It's gonna be a time to remember for sure.

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX

Thanks

Kick ass man! Looking forward to seeing everyone now!

tjcurrie

Aug 4, 2010
Gibbons, Alberta
I Google mapped this place and from what I got it's only a few minutes away, correct?

I'm just trying to get everything figured out here. Since I'll be with some people I'll be dependent on them so I'm not 100% sure if I'll be able to make this. I definitely want to though so I will try.

Supposing I dont meet up with you fellas, my seat is in sec 307 row L seat 10. I have access to platinum and Im also suppose to be meeting up with the Whitneys so I may or may not be in my seat much. I'm also going to the after party.

I will recognize Lobo by face but that's about it.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I'm also gonna legit bring nametags.

Nametags for everyone? :laugh:

I'll be at there around 2 in my Nuke jersey.

I Google mapped this place and from what I got it's only a few minutes away, correct?

I'm just trying to get everything figured out here. Since I'll be with some people I'll be dependent on them so I'm not 100% sure if I'll be able to make this. I definitely want to though so I will try.

Supposing I dont meet up with you fellas, my seat is in sec 307 row L seat 10. I have access to platinum and Im also suppose to be meeting up with the Whitneys so I may or may not be in my seat much. I'm also going to the after party.

I will recognize Lobo by face but that's about it.

If you need a pickup around 1:30 I can swing by whereever within reason. Note: I only have one spare seat.

Bkennedy*

I've got a drive, no guarantees I'll even be in DALLAS by 2. But will be well before 4:30. Probably by 2:30 or so. i'll do my damn best to drop by at least.

Frozen Failure

Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I don't think I'm that hard to miss.

And is that going to be a thick Canadian accent, Satan?

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
did anyone else double take last night on the broadcast when Razor said prostrate in that weird Canadian way that's exactly not how you pronounce that word?

Also would be be better to demand FF or Satan? If I guess wrong on the table Satan might cause a scene.

DaStars99

Purdue Alumnus
Feb 6, 2007
Dallas
mad paint skill used to show location and route if you decide to walk to/from AAC

* marks the spot, Circle is AAC, Green line is route
13003372874_15dc290c5a_c.jpg

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I don't think I'm that hard to miss.

And is that going to be a thick Canadian accent, Satan?

I don't know if my brother and I are going to make it

We were thinking of just going to one of the places near the AAC and kind of spying on how the crowd gathers before grabbing a spot :(

Frozen Failure

Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I don't know if my brother and I are going to make it

We were thinking of just going to one of the places near the AAC and kind of spying on how the crowd gathers before grabbing a spot :(

Boooo booooooooo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->