Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Curious for the lines without Dach

Caufield - Suzuki - Anderson
RHP - Newhook - Slaf
?

Monahan should be moved up top 6
But then we only have 1 center for the bottom 6 so it complicates it a bit

You can bring Pezz in sure, but if you move Evans to 3C who is centering 4th line

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Did you guys miss me?

jon-merrill-of-the-montreal-canadiens-poses-for-his-official-headshot-picture-id1316319650

Mudz

David >> Michkov
Sep 11, 2006
Montréal
Curious for the lines without Dach

Caufield - Suzuki - Anderson
RHP - Newhook - Slaf
?

Monahan should be moved up top 6
But then we only have 1 center for the bottom 6 so it complicates it a bit

You can bring Pezz in sure, but if you move Evans to 3C who is centering 4th line

Slaf-Newhook-Anderson looked good during training camp. Maybe that and RHP on the first?
Two good options

Next man up!

Historically why does Minnesota own the Habs? This crap has to stop.

Lately it's Fleury I think

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
It's cookies, Gallagher get something so he stays positive in the locker-room despite his shrinking TOI. He had 10:10 TOI last game. Only Dach got less.
It shouldn't be about cookies or keeping a useless overpaid vet happy. It's about winning games. And gallagher on PP is like purposely reducing a likelihood of scoring on PP.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Slaf-Newhook-Anderson looked good during training camp. Maybe that and RHP on the first?
Two good options

Ideally, you want Slaf with Cole and Nick
And yes, obviously Anderson back with Newhook who he had chemistry with in the pre-season, and stick RHP next to them

But rhp with Nick and Cole feels a tad small, but slaf newhook Anderson isn't a bad idea to try either
There's a lot of options
But for SOME REASON
Anderson with Cole and Nick feels like it's not changing anytime soon which, personally, makes zero sense to me

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Two good options

It's usually not Minnesota's goaltending. The games always seem to be one sided.

Reactions: Runner77

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Put Monahan with Slafkovsky and Newhook. We need someone who can hold their hands until they can go on their own. I don't feel comfortable leaving these two alone. We got to develop these players. Give them someone who can enable their potential.

Stop wasting Monahan with shit Gallagher already.

Reactions: Runner77

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Put Monahan with Slafkovsky and Newhook. We need someone who can hold their hands until they can go on their own. I don't feel comfortable leaving these two alone. We got to develop these players. Give them someone who can enable their potential.

Stop wasting Monahan with shit Gallagher already.
We don't have the centers for bottom 6
Not til Dvorak is back
Sean is the 3C

Reactions: WeThreeKings
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad