Value of: 1st/2nd pairing Right Shot Dman that might be moving this season

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
Klingberg is probably moved if they can't agree on a contract. A lot of money is already spoken for so there may not be enough left to sign him.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
If things go south for the Bruins this year, I definitely see McAvoy being available. Bruins love trading young players entering their prime.
He should be extended right now today, not tomorrow today............hear me ?

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Hey, I would've backed up the Brinks truck that first day we could extend him, but I'm not the GM.
Probably for the best you're not. As good as Charlie is, I'm not sure there is any player you would just hand a blank check to

FanTheFlames

Aug 20, 2017
Parayko-no

Petry-no

Klingberg-maybe, but probably not

Dumba-most likely of these but still probably not
Rasmus Andersson-no

Damon Severson-no

Connor Murphy- maybe

Would Ekblad be available? No

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Vancouver needs to be on this

But Im sure vancouver will target the worst out of this bunch.
Benning has screwed up the right defense of Vancouver so much it has to be the worst in the league.

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
I doubt this. Letang is working on an extension now and Dumo is his partner for the foreseeable future.
It depends on the money. The cap is flat Dumo is gone in 2 seasons hasn’t been the same cause of injuries and Letang has to take a pay cut to stick around

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
It depends on the money. The cap is flat Dumo is gone in 2 seasons hasn’t been the same cause of injuries and Letang has to take a pay cut to stick around
2-3 seasons is all the window the Pens have left. After that it doesn't matter, we are going tank mode.

Letang and Malkin will be brought bat at the same or slightly lower cap number as what we have now. Players like Poulin and POJ will push Zucker and Pettersson off the roster, freeing space.

Remain calm, all is well.

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
Vancouver needs to be on this

But Im sure vancouver will target the worst out of this bunch.
Benning has screwed up the right defense of Vancouver so much it has to be the worst in the league.

Don't jinx us man. I hear Erik Gudbranson is available.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Any impending UFA who isnt re signed, who should be, shows that there is serious risk of them leaving.

In a case like Parayko for instance, maybe hes waiting to see how the team does. That goes for everyone on that list

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad