GDT: #17: Blackhawks 0 at FLYERS 4, Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018, 1:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Friendly reminder: Jokiharju would not be on the top pair here in year 5 let alone 2.

Joker has been great

Q loved his game and I suspect new coach will as well

He and Keith have had chemistry together as well and Keith though not what he once was is good to have to help kid so that his mistakes when they do happen aren't as bad

Joker as rookie has already shows smarts of vet and has seemed to be comfortable wince moment he stepped on ice with Hawks

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Oh look Ghost’s 100th turnover of the season trying to force a low % play, directly leading to dangerous pressure in his own zone. But, according to Beef, I’m “smearing” Ghost by pointing out his inordinate # of bad turnovers on forced plays.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Oh look Ghost’s 100th turnover of the season trying to force a low % play, directly leading to dangerous pressure in his own zone. But, according to Beef, I’m “smearing” Ghost by pointing out his inordinate # of bad turnovers on forced plays.

Did you actually watch that play? The puck literally came off his stick.

Reactions: bennysflyers16

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Well, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad