GDT: #17: Blackhawks 0 at FLYERS 4, Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018, 1:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Goaltending is definitely top on the list of fixes to accelerate the progress to contender. The problem is finding a significant upgrade at a reasonable cost. You have to find either an established star on a rebuilding team or a backup ready to break out. Not an easy task.

Not easy at all even at the best of times, and this surely isn't the best of times for goaltending in the league.

Reactions: BernieParent

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I'd be wary of looking at goaltenders until the end of this season, the new pads have changed the game for some goaltenders, especially the bigger ones with big pads who didn't need to be mobile, now they have gaps where there used to be pads.

So you'd want to see how different goalies adjust to the new pads before trading/signing one.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
You are putting far too much faith in medical science.

Actually, turns out it’s been my fault the whole time!

Due to a brainfart on my part, I accidentally wrote “30” on this voodoo doll instead of “40”, so I’ve been wailing on this thing for the last couple of years and its been targeting the wrong player. My go-to move was to take one leg in each hand and pull them apart as hard as I can... a motion kinda like opening a bag of chips.

Now Neuvirth should be fine. Just a silly mistake. I think Weals time here is coming to a close though...

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013

Due to a brainfart on my part, I accidentally wrote “30” on this voodoo doll instead of “40”, so I’ve been wailing on this thing for the last couple of years and its been targeting the wrong player. My go-to move was to take one leg in each hand and pull them apart as hard as I can... a motion kinda like opening a bag of chips.

Now Neuvirth should be fine. Just a silly mistake. I think Weals time here is coming to a close though...

You weally don't like Weal huh?

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia

Changed the number to DH.

David St Hubbins

Well, you're not as confused as he is.
Jan 24, 2016
Deskfront, facing WSW
I think it goes:

1) Claude Lemieux
2) Dale Hunter
3) Jon Bon Jovi
4) Adolf Hitler
5) Jordan Weal

There was never a more correct statement made in the history of the universe.

1e2a7p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->