GDT: #17: Blackhawks 0 at FLYERS 4, Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018, 1:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
If you see that Patrick's line isn't doing well against Toews' line you'd think the coach would make an adjustment with his last change and have Coots take care of them...

Reactions: Tripod

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Weal has so much on his plate covering for Simmonds and Weiss. Those two just have no idea what to do in neutral zone.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Joker has been great

Q loved his game and I suspect new coach will as well

He and Keith have had chemistry together as well and Keith though not what he once was is good to have to help kid so that his mistakes when they do happen aren't as bad

Joker as rookie has already shows smarts of vet and has seemed to be comfortable wince moment he stepped on ice with Hawks

It was more a criticism of the Flyers than a statement on Jokiharju. The idea the Flyers would even have him in the NHL on the same timeline and usage rate as Provorov would be a total no-go. We have a player in Travis Sanheim who exudes ridiculous potential and underlying numbers, with 2 years in the AHL, and this coach can't play him more than the #6 d-man. Brandon Manning would be subbing in and out for Joker -- 4 years post-draft -- in an alternate universe. It's just sad really.

Good on him being a talent though. The Hawks defense will have an unbelievable amount of high IQ puck movers in a few years. F-ing scary. Benefitting from others shying away from talented smaller d-men.

magnumpi

Roger got goofy with Cancer
Apr 22, 2018
Those were poor decisions by TK.

Just because someone criticizes a player like TK doesn;t mean its a veiled way of protecting Hakstol.

magnumpi

Roger got goofy with Cancer
Apr 22, 2018
He’s ****ing horrible.

Constantly crying about stupid **** then kisses the asses of trash players and the coach. Just a genuinely stupid human being.

ok, i thought the same thing about TK's decision to pass.

I guess I'm being brainwashed to worshi[p Hakstol even though I've repeatedly stated I want Hakstol fired.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Those were poor decisions by TK.

Just because someone criticizes a player like TK doesn;t mean its a veiled way of protecting Hakstol.

It is stupid to do that, TK provides a lot of value over someone like Weise. Hockey is a game full of mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad