Injury Report: '16-17 Sabres Injuries: Larsson, Fedun, Okposo, Nilsson, Foligno

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Looks like we can add Carrier to the list with a bad hand that prompted Bailey's recall from the Amerks.

proxy.jpg

Eram

Jul 21, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Does anyone with some back injury knowledge care to speculate about Kulikov? I'm almost expecting to hear something about some sort of disc injury or cracked vertibre after the seasons over.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Does anyone with some back injury knowledge care to speculate about Kulikov? I'm almost expecting to hear something about some sort of disc injury or cracked vertibre after the seasons over.

I wonder if he cracked a transverse process when the bench door opened during preseason.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Kulikov was already previously asked that in one of his previous returns and said no, then went into how an injection helped. That this nagging injury stems from a stupid bench door is so Buffalo though.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
I hate to say it, because I think larsson is a very good and important player, but if this is what needed to happen to ensure Reinhart stays at center when ROR returns... then so be it. Unfortunately, I expect a Girgs to center and Reinhart back to wing

struckbyaparkedcar

Guilty of Being Right
Mar 1, 2008
Upstate NY
I hate to say it, because I think larsson is a very good and important player, but if this is what needed to happen to ensure Reinhart stays at center when ROR returns... then so be it. Unfortunately, I expect a Girgs to center and Reinhart back to wing
Even if Reinhart goes to wing over Eichel, it might be the first opportunity we get with optimal lines/roles. Especially if O'Reilly bumps out Grant vs. Bailey/most in-form young player.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel

Thinking the same thing.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Thinking the same thing.

I think this is perfect. Eichel-reinhart-girgs-grant (sighhh). Bring up and keep up baptiste and Bailey and inject some speed and want. These guys are green but need to prove it or spend next year in the ahl as well. The injury bug hit us real hard right now but I don't expect rolyqn out more than another week before he pushes himself back into the lineup for better or worse and Ennis will get prime minutes soon enough with all these injuries. I wanna take advantage of this small window we have and give baptiste and Bailey legit minutes and see what happens. The amerks are soon to get nylander and Fasching back so I'm not sweating it for their sake either.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
I think this is perfect. Eichel-reinhart-girgs-grant (sighhh). Bring up and keep up baptiste and Bailey and inject some speed and want. These guys are green but need to prove it or spend next year in the ahl as well. The injury bug hit us real hard right now but I don't expect rolyqn out more than another week before he pushes himself back into the lineup for better or worse and Ennis will get prime minutes soon enough with all these injuries. I wanna take advantage of this small window we have and give baptiste and Bailey legit minutes and see what happens. The amerks are soon to get nylander and Fasching back so I'm not sweating it for their sake either.

I'd like to see what the young wingers can do as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad