Injury Report: '16-17 Sabres Injuries: Larsson, Fedun, Okposo, Nilsson, Foligno

Weltschmerz

Front Running Fan
Apr 22, 2007
After watching the highlights i guess it already happened right after the first ottawa goal when Lehner is in full stretch and McCabe falls into him.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
I want you to come in to work tomorrow but not do your normal programming and computing. Just come in and watch.

If I had some sort of injury, I could tell my boss I'm coming in but probably won't do much. :dunno:

dotcommunism

Aug 16, 2007
I'm sure many would love to dictate their own time off to their bosses...

I don't have any context besides that tweet, but I definitely read it as Lehner saying he'd like to be the backup vs. sitting in the press box.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
What's up with Fasching? He was assigned to Rochester 3 weeks ago, but has yet to play a game. Was he really demoted while still injured?

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
What's up with Fasching? He was assigned to Rochester 3 weeks ago, but has yet to play a game. Was he really demoted while still injured?

I came here to ask this. He played in 2 games. What happened to Hudson?

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Fedun's injury may be a blessing in disguise if it means we get to keep Guhle around for his whole 9 game stint while still getting Kulikov back.

Could be an invaluable experience for him and he would be able to develop on the bottom pair.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Fedun's injury may be a blessing in disguise if it means we get to keep Guhle around for his whole 9 game stint while still getting Kulikov back.

Could be an invaluable experience for him and he would be able to develop on the bottom pair.

There's no blessing in disguise about another injury on the defense.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
We don't even have D-Lo to play on a desperation basis. He's hurt too. Plus we have to be right up against the cap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad