Not open for further replies.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Quinn deciding who to put on his power plays and top 6
tenor.gif

Reactions: Brother Mouzone

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
only one guy able to score tonight. Looking forward to facing Halak or Rask friday eve.

Reactions: Tob

rdhstlr23

Feb 21, 2013
This is why we shouldn't be so quick to trade Kravtsov. I'd much rather flip Buch for prospects and picks and use those as part of a package for Eichel.

I think Buchnevich’s PK prowess has given him even more value. You need those guys.

The problem is we paid Kreider. Paying Kreider was smart. You don’t expect to get #1 overall and LaFreniere. It’s one of those hindsight moves.

Kreider doesn’t offer PK experience.

I think Kravtsov could be better than Kakko. We will see.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Multiple too many men penalties... multiple.

f***ing cant stand this head coach and these bullshit signings we made.
It’s bush league. I’ll tell you the thing that drives me the most crazy was again this team came out to start the game like a limp di*k. This guy hasn’t got them to come out hungry once this year

Reactions: RGY

CupSeeker

Jan 28, 2021
Thats just stupid.

So what hes an asshole.

Hes a good player that can help keep either JJ, Brendan Smith, Bitetto or Hajek in street clothes.
A team cannot have a jerkoff like that around. I don't care if he's Drew Daughty. We will better off in the long run. Who cares about this season; we have no shot at doing anything. more losses; higher pick.

rdhstlr23

Feb 21, 2013
I'll give you Brodzinski and probably Gauthier. Lemieux and Howden are probably fine on the fourth line getting a handful of minutes and killing penalties. Hajek looks like a spare. The problem is a game like tonight, they're overexposed, asked to do too much, and they look terrible.

Howden isn’t an NHL player. He’s absolutely an AHL filler.

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
It’s bush league. I’ll tell you the thing that drives me the most crazy was again this team came out to start the game like a limp di*k. This guy hasn’t got them to come out hungry once this year

Coming our flat after a 3 day or more break is his signature. Its so annoying.

Reactions: RGY

rdhstlr23

Feb 21, 2013
The other guy made some great saves too in the 3rd.

Elliott.

Did he though? He had a nice one on Adam Fox. Fox didn’t get all of a rebound that looked nicer than it was.

You’re right. As I think of it, he had the Zibanejad save too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad