GDT: #16 - 02/24/21 | RANGERS @ flyers | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Oh yeah this game checks all the boxes: no Panarin, long layoff, Philly's getting their guys back, they just got humiliated on natty TV and will be looking to bounce back. We struggled against these guys when they were a skeleton squad. This is gonna be ugly. Maybe not a blowout but I don't see where our goals are coming from.
Do u mean, u couldnt see a Kreider Hatty coming? C'mon man, what kind of hockey guru are you?

wafflepadsave

May 28, 2011
Franklin, Tn
Still don’t understand why it seems like Strome and Buchnevich will pass up very high quality chances from perfect areas to pass to a teammate in a worse position with a lower chance of scoring. It’s absolutely absurd to me.

Blackwell did it multiple times tonight too. It’s like it doesn’t matter who the personnel is, who the coach is or anything. We just always have players who are always over passing. It’s insane.
We never ever have snipers.

wafflepadsave

May 28, 2011
Franklin, Tn
I know a few teams would be interested but the return would be paltry. I think we should keep him as depth especially this year. Right now his value has to be low. I just think we know he won't be a guy we pay any kind of decent money to in the future.
I think it’s possible that this could be a dud deadline. Owners don’t have the money to spend and don’t wanna give up good picks.

Reactions: bl02

The New Russian Five

May 27, 2019
Legit question.

If Zibs is Zibs again, how do we even afford Eichel under the cap?

You don't. You trade Zibs and Chytil becomes the 2C and Eichel the 1C (Which is better than Zib and Strome in those slots). No matter how you look at it Eichel>Zibs in terms of skill, production, age, and durability.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
It's a mind set.. and not a good one or one that you 'win' with IMO

We really need more finishers/gamers
Or, change the "mindset". When things are going badly on the PP, people say "simplify", .........right?
So why not have a mind set of "get everything to the net" and lwt Kreider get 8 goals per game?

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Once again, we get to see how thin this organization is. Take 5-6 top tier players out of the lineup and we are badly exposed.

I did love the effort though. Some of the spear carriers really stepped up.
Lol what? That's a fourth of your lineup of top tier players

Reactions: Tob

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Panarin, Miller, Trouba, Chytil, Kakko and ADA .

that's a lot of talent missing.

Roster is what it is... BUT I'd rather see Barron and Reunanen get chances than ECHLers

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Sure enough if the Rangers do make a move for a top tier center (If Florida continues to play well I don’t see how Barkov leaves), Chytil probably going to have to be included in the deal

Happened with Dubois, would have to imagine he’d also be required for someone like Eichel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad