Prospect Info: 15th overall — C Dylan Larkin: Larkin signs 3 year entry deal

Bobby12345

Feb 6, 2009
Not great at anything but very good at everything, already well rounded, good skater, fast and ultra competitive.

Nice pick! :handclap:

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
its a project pick which is what we need as we have too many guys coming up right now

off to michigan to be coached by babcocks idol

future capt material

good enough

we like our team*

safe 2 way forward from NA in the first round. who'da thunk :sarcasm:

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Ross MacLean ‏@rossmaclean 4 min
Dylan Larkin to the Red Wings. Very likeable and energetic player who goes to work every shift. #2014NHLDraft

2014 NHL Draft Prospect: Dylan Larkin

Ryan Yessie ‏@RyanHPscout 7 min
Detroit Red Wings with a steal in the NHL Draft? That's impossible.. Yet it happens.. again. Outstanding local pick in Dylan Larkin

Ryan Yessie ‏@RyanHPscout 5 min
Larkin is a speedy centre who handles the puck well and has good offensive tools. He's got high hockey sense and is a responsible 200ft fwd

Chris Peters ‏@chrismpeters 6 min
Hey, an American! Dylan Larkin gets to stay close to home. Overshadowed by Eichel, but produced at high clip and in all situations Great kid

http://thehockeywriters.com/dylan-larkin/

Corey Pronman ‏@coreypronman 8 min
DET select Larkin (my rank: 26), top-end skating and work ethic to combine with good sense at both ends makes him a very projectable NHLer.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
they took a risky scorer last year, this year they go the safe route. that's reasonable i guess. i would have prefered another risky kid like kapanen, but i guess a solid 2way center with ok size is never a bad thing.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Very meh pick. Would've preferred 2 or 3 others. Hopefully he turns out well though.

The Geelee

Jul 27, 2013
Safe pick at #15, a lot of others players with higher ceilings but safe pick by Kenny

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Can't go wrong with an all-around player that likes to bring his A game every night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad