15 straight games without a goal for Max Domi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
This is how second line players score. They don't get a point every second game, they get them in bunches. It all averages out

Canucks1096

Feb 13, 2016
I am not surprise, he was never a big time goal scorer. His excellent start is more of a hot streak than anything else.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I am not surprise, he was never a big time goal scorer. His excellent start is more of a hot streak than anything else.

remember how many players and teams were surprising in the first month or so of the season? Now pretty much all have cooled off. It's the standard stuff of finding out as a season goes on who are the contenders and the pretenders.

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
He's known as a playmaker anyways. Still better than Galchenyuk. Playing C still (first time in his NHL career).

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
I'm happy with him. 1c on a bad team, 2c on a good team I think. Never was as sweet on chucky as the rest of habs fans, I still think he's an upgrade.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
He started the season with 9 goals in his first 15 games.

Since then he has 5 goals in his last 30 games with 0 goals in his last 15 games.

I don't watch him play so perhaps Habs fans can explain why this has happened.

P.S. Perhaps this thread gets him going for you guys.:thumbu:
Because players aren't metronomes?

Reactions: Nick Slafkofield

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Never was a goalscorer. Playmaker was his reputation but he had a hot streak to start the season. Regression to the mean happens when the sample size grow ever larger. I expected him to cool off, and he is doing so.

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
The biggest change I'm seeing with Domi from the start of the season is ;
Domi was skating and not afraid to cut in the center of the ice. Now he seems to arrive at the blue line and go near the boards. I was really impressed with him going into the traffic.now he s become a perimiter player just like drouin and 95% of the Habs players.

Sword

May 26, 2014
Overachieved earlier in the season, I never expected him to carry that team offensively anyway, Habs still won that trade though.

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Domi wanted to make a good impression with a new team. He did that. Now the Habs will see what they have for the long haul. Shaw has been on the shelf. Not sure how much this affects Domi and Drouin. In the meantime, Chuck has more power play goals and points in a dozen less games. Given Domi's start I was surprised at that.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Im glad we got rid of galchenyuk

Domi is a better fit but his lack of size isnt good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad