15 straight games without a goal for Max Domi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
He started the season with 9 goals in his first 15 games.

Since then he has 5 goals in his last 30 games with 0 goals in his last 15 games.

I don't watch him play so perhaps Habs fans can explain why this has happened.

P.S. Perhaps this thread gets him going for you guys.:thumbu:
Worse than daddy.

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
I recall a thread hyping him up as an elite nhl-er. Maybe a classic HF jinx thread?
I recall a thread where people felt Montreal got hosed by trading Chucky for so little.
Now all of a sudden Max Domi the afterthought before the season is considered to be overated.
What gives?

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Hes got 3 goals in his last 2 games. I think the goalless streak is long gone, but hes definitely a pass first kind of guy.

I just saw a feature on him, and how he lives with diabetes. He has a dog that is able to detect when his blood sugar is out of whack by sensing his saliva. I never knew these dogs existed.

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
I recall a thread where people felt Montreal got hosed by trading Chucky for so little.
Now all of a sudden Max Domi the afterthought before the season is considered to be overated.
What gives?

I wouldn't say he's necessarily over-rated. I quite like him, actually. But there was just a funny thread earlier in the season that was definitely full of over-zealous fans. Happens with every fanbase, I know :)
Glad to see him and the Habs doing well.

Reactions: Newsworthy

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
I wouldn't say he's necessarily over-rated. I quite like him, actually. But there was just a funny thread earlier in the season that was definitely full of over-zealous fans. Happens with every fanbase, I know :)
Glad to see him and the Habs doing well.
Me too. I always was a fan of his Dad despite the fact he was a Ranger and fighting was never my thing.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Hes got 3 goals in his last 2 games. I think the goalless streak is long gone, but hes definitely a pass first kind of guy.

I just saw a feature on him, and how he lives with diabetes. He has a dog that is able to detect when his blood sugar is out of whack by sensing his saliva. I never knew these dogs existed.

How the hell does a dog sense his saliva...it's not like Max is constantly drooling or anything.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
How the hell does a dog sense his saliva...it's not like Max is constantly drooling or anything.

Dogs can be trained to smell tumors, not surprised if they could be trained to smell your saliva even if it is in your mouth.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
How come there's no Galchenyuk thread? :laugh:

Domi is 8 pts away from being PPG on the season. On top of that he has other elements to his game.. so even when he's not producing he still adds something to the team ;).

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Hes reaching laine levels of bust now :sarcasm:
(Not sure if anyone already made a joke like that but im not going through 4 pages to check)
And i just now realize this is an old thread. Maybe i should have read the 4 pages.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Yep, he still sucks. He was riding crazy high Sh% and had the same mediocre-bad underlying numbers.

He's just not an impact or premier player in the league.
20 Goals-52 pts in 60 games Ya he sucks.:lol:
On the other hand Nylander 3 Goals and 12 pts in 31 games. Now that's a impact and. premier player in the league.:popcorn:

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017

I'm guessing they can pick it up with their sense of smell. The saliva apparently changes when your blood sugar is out of range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad