15 straight games without a goal for Max Domi

Status
Not open for further replies.

stopclickbait

Aug 28, 2018
Hmmm who would have thought a 20% shooting clip wasn't going to last, well except maybe the same people who declared the Habs winner of the Subban/Weber trade in the early months lol.

Still got to hand it to Domi he has had a great season so far. Will see what happens now that he is away from Drouin, the two definitley played at a high pace for better and for worst.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Maybe he can’t handle playing for a “real team” and should go back to a smaller market

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
he's still playing very good and creating alot of offense... i don't see the probleme lol, i still think he can be a 20 goal scorer with 45 to 50 assist year after year, If everything goes great and if Montreals young center pans out i think Domi will be a career winger, wich is a good thing imo.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Max Domi is this years Brayden Schenn

2nd liner gets a fresh start and goes on a tear to start the season becoming one half of the top offensive duo for the team (Domi-Drouin, Schenn-Schwartz)

Numbers gradually go down despite not playing that bad

Makes you think what’s in store for next year. Schenn has gone back to his 2nd line numbers. Habs have been doing the good year-bad year thing recently so wouldn’t be surprised if next year all the talk is about Galchenyuk as the Yotes hopefully start the season healthy.

Kunta Kinte

Nov 10, 2011
He and Chucky have nearly the same PPG at this point yet this trade is viewed as a massive loss for the Coyotes on HF.

0.71 PPG Galchenyuk
0.85 PPG Domi

Thats not nearly the same over the course of a season tho. 52pts vs 70pts player. Since Chucky missed some time, prolly wont even get to 50pts.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
[mod] habs and fans are super happy to have a gritty, character 2nd line C who will probably put up around 60 pts a year. if any of you actually paid attention to habs terrible C issues the last 20 years, you'd know this was great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Drouin92

Tom Polakis

Eternal Optimist
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Id gladly take him back on the Yotes, not at the expense of Chucky tho.

We are missing some character and grit.

I'd gladly take him back at the expense of Gally. Last season was an anomaly. Domi is a better playmaker, and as you say, adds character sorely lacking from this soft team.

Reactions: Grabner

CheldishGamibno

Turtles & Refrigerators
Aug 19, 2006
Mute City
Are the people who denigrates him even watch his games? He's still quite dominant and Montreal's last 2 OT wins comes from a great play by Domi.

Kotkaniemi15

Sep 18, 2018
Montreal
Domi is on a whole different level than Galchenyuk and this is coming from someone who was Chucky's biggest fan in Montreal. I defended Chucky on every bad thing he did and I never wanted him traded. I'm still a Galchenyuk fan. That being said, Domi is quicker than Chucky, he's outproducing Chucky by a significant amount and he plays an intense game. Chucky was also soft. Domi isn't afraid of anyone and is the player Montreal had been deprived of forever. I love Chucky and wish him the best in Arizona but there's no way in hell I would ever give Domi back for him.

HabstuckinTO

Oct 3, 2005
Toronto
Domi is on a whole different level than Galchenyuk and this is coming from someone who was Chucky's biggest fan in Montreal. I defended Chucky on every bad thing he did and I never wanted him traded. I'm still a Galchenyuk fan. That being said, Domi is quicker than Chucky, he's outproducing Chucky by a significant amount and he plays an intense game. Chucky was also soft. Domi isn't afraid of anyone and is the player Montreal had been deprived of forever. I love Chucky and wish him the best in Arizona but there's no way in hell I would ever give Domi back for him.
+1 on all counts. And best of luck to Chucky.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
the fact Domi is already hated by Bruins fans is the only measuring stick that really matters to habs fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->