GDT: #15 - 11/06/18 | canadiens @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Cant' wait for someone in April to bring up that pionk is still not doing good and the response is just gonna be "But what about that goal against montreal"
But he will do well. He’s been helping this team. Fancy stats can only show so much. They are important, but they can’t be the only thing you judge a player by. Pionk has a net positive on this team. And I would have said that before tonight. He’s playing against other teams’ top lines. And he’s really eating minutes up. He could be better for sure, but that’s not his role. And yet, he’s still not playing badly.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
I'm starting to wonder if Gorton and company are having 2nd thoughts about trading Hayes.He and Mika make a real solid 1-2 punch down the middle and both play in all situations.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
You get pizza at Sbarro. Your argument is rekt.

upload_2018-11-6_22-7-23.jpeg

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I can't stop watching the Pionk goal. I wouldn't trade it for William Nylander.

I'm starting to wonder if Gorton and company are having 2nd thoughts about trading Hayes.He and Mika make a real solid 1-2 punch down the middle and both play in all situations.

One game isn't going to do that.

If he does that for the rest of the season? Yeah.

Reactions: Machinehead

effen

Feb 3, 2018
so, mega unpopular opinion here:

The team was emotionally flatlined and the comeback doesn't happen unless McLeod does a bunch of stupid shit to inspire others to do stupid shit to get the team pissed off enough to care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad