TIME | 7:00 PM ET
VENUE | MADISON SQUARE GARDEN - NYC, NY
TV | MSG, RDS, TSN2

zuccck.gif

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
What has Spooner done even to deserve 3rd line duties? Oh okay, Chytil will be playing on 3rd.
Jeez, if we could EVER have that 3rd line playing where they should be slotted, preferably......on the 4th line, then we have something going here.

We are missing a whole 3rd line.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Giannone and Maloney mentioned that Lias is in the lineup tonight. As to whom he’s replacing, it’s to be determined. I’d go with one of McLeod, Lettieri, or Spooner.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
There’s a lot of money tied up in that third pair for this team. That’s sad....
Is that the problem? Or, is it more indicative as to the fact that we have a whole bunch of 3-4 million dollar players and literally no one deserving of 7, 8, 9 or even 10 million? Zbad aspiring to get that.....but really no one else. That seems to be the real issue here. Hank getting his, but thats not nearly enough.

Reactions: ZiGOODejad

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
A couple thoughts heading into this french kiss with Montreal:

1. Would like Lias with Fast. I suppose Lettieri can sit, or McLeod. Both, preferably.

2. Chytil needs to bury one. 0-3-3 over 14...14 becomes 20 very quickly...

3. If Claesson is good to go - would like tonight's 6 to be Pionk, Staal, Skjei, Claesson, DeAngelo, Shattenkirk. No Smith.

Respectfully, have seen enough from 42. It's just not going to work out. He has more 'skill' than I expected (can skate well for his size, capable of nifty passes) - and also prone to every unforced error possible. More bad than good. Does not understand his role. Does not understand the role of the position. Ill-advised passes. Ill-advised pinching. Ill-advised rushes. Penalty prone. Penalty prone at the worst of times. Does not understand game flow. Does not pick his spots properly on either end of the ice. His leash is far too long. Someone must have told him he had a license to be Paul Coffey post-weight loss. Reality check, he needs to be scratched.

I think we get this one tonight. 2-0 with Henrik locked in, again.
Namestnikov and Shattenkirk with the back of the net.
4W straight .500...

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Habs just won via an emotional comeback game last night against the PDOlanders. NYR need to take advantage early when they come out flat. Habs are fast and will probably come back again anyway though. Niemi started last night.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
in an ideal world:

Namestnikov Zib Buch
Kreider Chytil Zucc
Vesey Hayes Fast
Spooner LA Lettieri

Nam Zib zuc
Kreider Hayes Buch
Vesey chytil fast
Letterri L.A MacLeod
That's likely what we are getting, I'm assuming Spooner isnt ready since they made the call up.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
We must use our size tonight, Montreal is really fast, they remind me of Vegas last year. My hope is that someone punches Gallagher in that crap eating smile he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad