GDT: #15 - 11/06/18 | canadiens @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
7-7-1 and we are officially on the bubble. I like this.

And fans really thought we were winning the lottery.

I still think we finish poorly, but around 22nd to 25th in NHL.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
That was a great game and a little flashback to playoff hockey which I miss but I still want the tank to roll on. Rangers really can’t afford to make the playoffs and end up getting swept. Sure it’s fun to watch now but wait until June when we pick in the teens and have the same people complain about a lack of high end talent. We NEED to tank. It’s hard to root for losses but I’d rather be depressed now and get that out of the way and be happy in the future

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I'm warming up to Quinn. I'm starting to see the vision. I'm seeing the adjustments from the players he scratches which tells me there's communication behind the scenes.

I still have my disagreements, but no relationship is perfect.

Thats why you have to wait more than 4 games into the season to see what kind of a team you have especially with a new coach and system.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I think that's totally fair.

ADA and Pionk looked pretty good. So did Zib and Kreider who are potentially long-term guys. Chytil seems to be doing everything right and I'm perplexed by the lack of production.

Let's be honest, here. We haven't ever seen this kind of effort out of Zib since he's been a Ranger. I saw your above post where you are coming around on Quinn - it's clear that he is getting guys to play out of their normal comfort zones.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Cant' wait for someone in April to bring up that pionk is still not doing good and the response is just gonna be "But what about that goal against montreal"

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Remember when we used to be unable to score on Price?

Buddy had a .902 SV% last season and was sporting a .907 coming into tonight. Yet some still talk about him like a top 5 goalie and have Hank as bottom 5 starter. FOH.
I got into a HUGE argument with habs fans talking about price in the HOF, his career stats and how he compares to Hank. You can imagine my unbridled joy this game

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
My father was working on the bridge tonight, he sat 2 scouts from CBJ. Fingers crossed they were watching Hayes, cause he had a hell of a game tonight
Don't worry he will do it many more times this year. A team in the running for going deep into playoffs in need of a terrific second line center who plays both ends of the ice would be crazy not to trade a first plus for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad