Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
tenor.gif

und-head-coach-dave-hakstol.jpg
Heavy postgame handshake.

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
Terrible idea to start Pickard. Your team just won 2 games in a row in which Elliott looked sharp in.

With Nuevy hurt again. And us playing a heavy offence team in SJ. I would start moose again. Let Pickard play against Arizona. I know we don’t want To run Elliott into the ground, it’s just makes more sense to me to do that.

Reactions: orangecrush8

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
Also, Weise has been playing better. When he plays physical , he is effective. Again tho, can’t wait to get him out of the line up.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Terrible idea to start Pickard. Your team just won 2 games in a row in which Elliott looked sharp in.

With Nuevy hurt again. And us playing a heavy offence team in SJ. I would start moose again. Let Pickard play against Arizona. I know we don’t want To run Elliott into the ground, it’s just makes more sense to me to do that.

Yotes >>> Sharks.

And Elliot got shelled last game, don’t mind Pickard starting. Neither is any good anyways.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
gonna need some of you guys to start posting heavier.

Fear not, friend. When hatcher and deadhead arrive, the posting will get so heavy the core of the Earth will be in danger of collapse. Plan ahead how you will escape this planet. For only those strong enough to carry the weight of a 5% increase to gravity and navigate a destroyed Earth will survive. But f*** they will play some great heavy hockey.

Soup Enthusiast

Good Soup
Jan 25, 2016
Fear not, friend. When hatcher and deadhead arrive, the posting will get so heavy the core of the Earth will be in danger of collapse. Plan ahead how you will escape this planet. For only those strong enough to carry the weight of a 5% increase to gravity and navigate a destroyed Earth will survive. But **** they will play some great heavy hockey.
Planet Earth is about to be recycled, the only way to survive is to leave. With Us.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
we can eat deadhead first but we'll have to find a different brain stem to use as our router.

He probably tastes like patchouli and soy. Hard pass. On the other hand, he probably has a great stash for you to keep aboard the Mothership. But whoever we eat, I’ll take photos and post them in the Menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad