GDT: 13 Jan 2015 - Wild @ Pens - Rock Bottom Edition - 6PM CST / 2AM Suomi - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mays Here*

Do they replay fan line at all on the KFAN website? Didn't get to listen to all of it.

Bullrun

Jan 22, 2007
Maybe Yeo's system is too demanding? When they were playing great they were dominating to a degree that would never be sustainable for an entire year (the effort was off the charts). Maybe that's why the team has always been so streaky under yeo

Just might be an effective but inefficient system that cannot be sustained?

Billy Mays Here*

Suter will be fine next season, not worried about how bad he's playing right now, nor do I care since tanking is the objective.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Suter will be fine next season, not worried about how bad he's playing right now, nor do I care since tanking is the objective.

I would love it if in the rest of the GDTs the rest of the year we can get an image of the standings turned upside down so we can keep track of the tank.

Billy Mays Here*

What did the guys on NBCSN say? Any more bashing that would be worth hearing?

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
whoever was on the radio thing for that kfan thing were bumbling fools

dunno how ppl like that get jobs / airtime. If you can't form a sentence.... don't get paid to peak to people.

Billy Mays Here*

whoever was on the radio thing for that kfan thing were bumbling fools

dunno how ppl like that get jobs / airtime. If you can't form a sentence.... don't get paid to peak to people.

Both the Wild radio and television broadcasts have very few people worth a listen. In fact, I think Kurtz is the only one worth listening to out of anyone.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Good to see they agree Koivu should only have 15 minutes of ice time and never see a PP second.
Same goes for Suter in regards to the PP. But we're just gonna throw the exact same PP out there for 100 seconds and hope for results. :rant:

And to beat a dead horse, GIVE SUTER A BREAK!!! We don't have a defense. It's just Suter. Suter. Suter. Drive him into the ground, Yeo. News flash, yes we are struggling on the blue line. But we'll struggle just as hard AND break Suter if you keep putting him out there so damn much right now. Start reducing his minutes by taking him off the PP. Damnit, Yeo!

Sisyphus*

Same goes for Suter in regards to the PP. But we're just gonna throw the exact same PP out there for 100 seconds and hope for results. :rant:

And to beat a dead horse, GIVE SUTER A BREAK!!! We don't have a defense. It's just Suter. Suter. Suter. Drive him into the ground, Yeo. News flash, yes we are struggling on the blue line. But we'll struggle just as hard AND break Suter if you keep putting him out there so damn much right now. Start reducing his minutes by taking him off the PP. Damnit, Yeo!

After Suter's comment the other day about being no fun to come to the rink and the fact he's playing a ton of minutes, I half think Suter was just waiting to throw an elbow... "here comes Downie, he's a POS anyway and I need some time off from this circus."

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
After Suter's comment the other day about being no fun to come to the rink and the fact he's playing a ton of minutes, I half think Suter was just waiting to throw an elbow... "here comes Downie, he's a POS anyway and I need some time off from this circus."
It was a dumb decision and out of the ordinary for him. I hope Downie is okay. But I'll admit, a suspension won't hurt him at this point. Might actually be good.

And see that's another thing, he is giving hints that he's tired. We aren't talking about a guy playing normal minutes here, so there is nothing wrong with scratching a few off the top for him. How does Yeo not pick up on the fact that this guy is worn down? Why rely on the guy so much right now? We're out of the postseason. Is having him out there half a game helping us on the scoreboard? Hell no! It's only hurting his stats. So put some of the other weaker links out there at this point. Give everyone else a couple extra minutes and give Suter a NORMAL game. The guy is doing everything but saying, "Hey. I'm tired. I can't keep playing like this. Can I sit for at least one PP?"

Billy Mays Here*

Parise once again speaking the truth while Koivu either doesn't say anything or says something no one believes:

"We're so easy to play against," forward Zach Parise said. "We lose battles. The details of our game are terrible. We don't make it hard on the other team."

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Parise once again speaking the truth while Koivu either doesn't say anything or says something no one believes:
Meh...Koivu has admitted how much they suck too. Same with Suter and others. I think the guys are running out of quotes. Parise has said the same thing quite a few times. They might as well stop speaking to the media, because it's a broken record. At some point, they'd be better off with actions instead of words. The comments mean little, because they never back them up. I think Yeo reaches into a hat for his "quote of the night" each game.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Suter has a hearing tomorrow. I'm guessing 2-3 games. Anything more would be hypocritical of the league. So, it'll be 5 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig