13-14 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie Vedder

Sep 8, 2003
Ok, now THAT is weak sauce.
He got 1 start and happened to be a good outing.

14572_ORIG-biden_swag_gif.gif

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Stashed Players List:
Team
|
Player
|
Games Played
|
Status

CRDragon | Jonathan Drouin | 0 | Stashed
BrockH | Seth Jones | 41 | Stashed
BrockH | Torey Krug | - | Activated
Lord of Bones | Morgan Rielly | 33 | Stashed
CRDragon | Valeri Nichushkin | 39 | Stashed
Tiranis | Mark Scheifele | Over 41 | Stashed for Remainder of Season
*Updated as of Jan 2nd 10:06pm
*Please notify CRDragon if you see any errors immediately!​

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
Stashed Players List:
Team
|
Player
|
Games Played
|
Status

CRDragon | Jonathan Drouin | 0 | Stashed
BrockH | Seth Jones | 41 | Stashed
BrockH | Torey Krug | - | Activated
Lord of Bones | Morgan Rielly | 33 | Stashed
CRDragon | Valeri Nichushkin | 39 | Stashed
Tiranis | Mark Scheifele | Over 41 | Stashed for Remainder of Season
*Updated as of Jan 2nd 10:06pm
*Please notify CRDragon if you see any errors immediately!​
Thanks CRD. Stashing Jones for the duration of the year. Thanks.

Brain Sergeant

Squirrel!
May 28, 2007
Anyone interested in Rookie Keepers? I have a metric ****ton. Get in touch.

Morgan Rielly
Reilly Smith
Jaden Schwartz
Brendan Gallagher
Oli Maatta
Hampus Lindholm
Tomas Hertl

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Niemi is getting destroyed by my Avalanche players today... not sure if I'm happy about that.

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
It's pretty cool watching BarkovMania sweep HF. It's cute that you guys criticized that pick. :banana:

Brain Sergeant

Squirrel!
May 28, 2007
Wonder where this post was when he had 3 points in 22 games before this current hot streak. No one criticized the pick, we all said none of us had him on the board when we you picked him so you probably could have still got him a bit later on + a different high rated player.

Also I dont know what constitutes BarkovMania on HF but I do know it probably equals typical young player mania on HF (ie: What the **** have you done for me lately.)

All of us said Barkov is the most NHL ready player in the top 5 but if you are a contending fantasy team picking rookies who might not make an impact in the first 3 rounds is a bit of a risk considering they might not produce and Barkov has been super streaky. I know if I had a player on my roster who put up 3 points in 22 games he would be in the free agency pool.

Last edited:

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
On an unrelated note, Ubi beat Balls 3-0-1 in goaltending stats this week.

Thank you for mentioning this because I seriously don't talk enough about how awesome my team is. With a fourth string goalie, my reigning Vezina champ injured and Ottawa foolishly riding Craig Anderson I still beat the #1 team in the league this week purely on the strength of my offense. It's like I'm the fantasy version of Team USA aka the best in the world.

tumblr_lkwpy6o2x21qercxjo1_250.gif

Speaking of which, Olympic Pool this year yes? Who's in?

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Official Warning - Eddie Vedder

Eddie Vedder, this is an official warning for inactivity. After a review of the past three weeks of your activity, we conclude that this was unacceptable. Although you were the one who brought us to light about the situation, we cannot allow this to continue. Any further inactivity will cost your team a 6th round pick.

Summary of missed setting lineups
Week 13: Missed Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
Week 12: Missed Friday and Saturday
Week 11: Missed Monday and Tuesday.

All general managers are to be reminded that if your opponent is inactive, or have missed setting his lineup, you should notify either CCF23 or myself. Thanks.

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Official Warning - Parabola

Parabola, this is an official warning for improper setting of lineup. Throughout the past week, we have monitored your roster activity and found that you have not replaced your day-to-day player and injured reserve players. We have two IR spots and an IR+ spot which should be used to maintain a regular roster starts number. Any further inactivity will cost your team a 6th round pick.

Summary: Spezza and Parise have been on IR for at least a week. Elias was day-to-day for a few days now. They are still in the active roster when there are 1 IR and 1 IR+ spots available.

I also want to mention, just as a general reminder, that things like IR are considered part of activity.

If you have a player on IR, you're expected to put him on your IR and pick up someone to replace his spot in the lineup. Not doing so is a form of inactivity and unfairly imbalances the matchups (it can be a passive form of intentionally tanking).

We've all had days where we miss someone going into or coming off of IR, so we're not going to be super strict. We just don't want to see people that have been IR eligible for a week or more still sitting on someone's bench or in their starting lineup.

parabola

BOlieve dat
Jul 8, 2004
ಠ_ಠ
I did not know there were 3 IR spots, thought there was only one. I would have used them if I knew that so the warning is kind of BS.

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver

parabola

BOlieve dat
Jul 8, 2004
ಠ_ಠ
How long have you been in this league for? http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/2126/settings
At minimum, you should know we have 2 IR spots.

One additional IR+ spot was added this year if you've kept up in this thread. (Oct 16th)

Haven't been around that long... Used to only having 1.

As for keeping up with this thread, I try to but I've had a lot of bs to put up with since about June so I haven't been following it as much.

:laugh:

C'mon man.

Either way, it's not gonna be an issue. Put the guys on IR and you're fine.

I did as soon as CRD PMed me. Someone could have done that earlier and I wouldn't have had 2 IR guys on the roster for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad