GDT: 12/29/17 - 7:30PM EDT - Philadelphia vs Tampa Bay

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
The f***ing cross ice pass. MY GOD! Make it f***ing stop! It wasn't enough Point had to save the game. They do it AGAIN. I swear to God they connect once and it's like infinite positive reinforcement of endless stupidity

Reactions: Stammertime91

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
new it, and of course it was Fil.

We can't play infront of an emprty net as has been proven again and again, the team just struggles to give it their all since they are so affraid to mess up and let the other team score.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
new it, and of course it was Fil.

We can't play infront of an emprty net as has been proven again and again, the team just struggles to give it their all since they are so affraid to mess up and let the other team score.
What? They had plenty of chances with the empty net.

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
Vasy thought he would have a nice night off, Nope. I don't even know where to begin with that disaster we all just watched. I blame Gong this shit is what happens when he doesn't give us the Ruh Roh before games.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Make no mistake, Philly played their ass off and deserved the win but the usual suspects for any given loss reared its ugly head tonight.

Kucherov and Stamkos need a marriage counselor. I'm getting sick of watching this crap. This power play has about 2 weeks before it completely implodes because all anyone will have to do is just a sit a guy in the middle of the ice and it'll be shut down. Stamkos and Kuch can't love affair, Hedman will be forced to pass it or he'll just shoot it wide like he always does.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Philly was BETTER. Superior in most ways tonight. Outshot by a material margin.

A horrible loss to a horrible team.

Long road trip is coming. Play like that and things will get ugly.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I guess we were due for a loss and Flyers were due for a win. Pretty bad game overall. I hope they keep Kuch with Point for the next game because him and Stamkos just pass it to each other until the end of time.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
The sky is falling the sky is falling. Its one game.
how did Sergy elite work out with 4 guys in his lane??
If I had to choose between Sergachev trying to get a shot through traffic vs girardi with a better look at the net, i'm taking Sergachev 100% of the time. I like Girardi but not for his offensive....ability.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Welp I hope its nothing serious with budaj but hopefully domigue gets a shot or we get someone else. The team can't be expected to need to score 5 goals everytime our backup is in.

It's not going to matter who's in net if we keep taking so many penalties. Domingue isn't any better, he is doing ok in the AHL but sucked last few times in the NHL. Our PK is killing us.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Lost two points and our back-up. Really hope the injury isn't as bad as it looked but I'm not too optimistic. Not enjoying the overpassing on the PP.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Kucherov needs to be banished to the 2nd unit in favor of Point. Maybe we can get Sergachev to feed Kucherov one-timers and we'll stop getting the predictable cross ice pass that everyone knows is coming

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Kucherov can be so annoying when he gets too cute. There's one minute left and you're down by a goal... Just get the puck to the net.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
It's not going to matter who's in net if we keep taking so many penalties. Domingue isn't any better, he is doing ok in the AHL but sucked last few times in the NHL. Our PK is killing us.
Well he was playing for Arizona so that might have something to do with it, but at this point anything is better than Budaj. Hope he's not seriously hurt.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Hedman with Stamkos is just so awful, as great as our PP is it's not unrealistic that it could be even better with such a small tweak. Kucherov, Point and Johnson are great at entering the zone and setting up, Stamkos just needs to go to one spot and someone needs to get it to him without Kuch having to do it from the other side of the ice.

Kuch was much more stable on the PP last year with Drouin and Hedman he wasn't forcings these dumb cross ice passes, equally Stamkos sending it cross ice back to him is just wtf??? I remember reading that Marty would always, always tell Stamkos he had to shoot if he got a pass from him, can someone write him a new memo.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00