part_5.png

part_6.png

part_7.png

n9ZQoCX.png

Reactions: Sk8M8 and berlin

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
This will be tough but should be fun one, wonder if they'll do something with Fil coming back. Beyond that let's keep rolling.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

We might see Budaj and Strålman seem to be skating in full so I don't think it's anything serious, guess we'll see if he plays tonight.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Let's go :bolts!!!

We might see Budaj and Strålman seem to be skating in full so I don't think it's anything serious, guess we'll see if he plays tonight.

I doubt Strålman will play tonight. Probably will let his injury rest up another couple days as they'll need him more vs the Blue Jackets on Sunday than vs the Flyers tonight.

Redleg

Dec 16, 2017
Geez, we're gonna get slaughtered, just hope no one gets Gudas'ed. Seriously... Sustr again??

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
Let's go :bolts!!!

I doubt Strålman will play tonight. Probably will let his injury rest up another couple days as they'll need him more vs the Blue Jackets on Sunday than vs the Flyers tonight.

Does Strally have an actual injury, or is/was it just like a flu bug/illness type thing? I thought he skated regular jersey in morning practice yesterday, just didn't last but 10 minutes tho. If that's the case, he could be fine to go tonight.

Redleg

Dec 16, 2017
Can't remember where I read it (maybe TB times) but Coop said Stralman possibly back against the Blue Jackets.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016

Luckily flyers went out of their way and decided to dress their two worst players today.

Last edited:

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Does Strally have an actual injury, or is/was it just like a flu bug/illness type thing? I thought he skated regular jersey in morning practice yesterday, just didn't last but 10 minutes tho. If that's the case, he could be fine to go tonight.

Cooper said in yesterday's post game interview that Strals was probably out for tonight but might be in for the Blue Jackets game Sunday.

Should be a packed house tonight. Lots of people here already for warmups.

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
@The Gongshow WHERE YOU AT BRO?!!?!!? IT'S ALMOST GAME TIME AND NO RUH ROH!!!

Maaannnnnn I have a bad feeling about this!!

DOOOOMED!!!

Which PhilFlyr is going to light us up tonight? Claude hat-trick? Ghost-Bear 3+ assists? Nope... Voracheck 4 point night, yup, that's it. At least we mostly know it won't be Filp scoring any goals on us:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad