GDT: 12/28/14 "Boothorelli" - Maple Leafs VS Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Our best PP line. 4th line

It actually looked so much better when there not just trying to play the puck to the net 100% of the time threw the defense and not cycling the puck half the time around the boards

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Not to be debbydowner but if Leafs score here it would be so predictable

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
gudbranson has been very involved

i think he'l leither fit or hit a highlight reel hit, maybe even a goal

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Our shots have been pathetic. Light and into the goalie's chest. New rule for odd man rushes should be to shoot the puck instead of passing it. We almost always screw them up.

Good period overall. Stupid penalty by stupid Upshall.

Erick*

We're not really dominating the game. It just so happens that the Leafs missed the net on the handful of scoring chances they had, which is the reason for their low shot total.

We played a good period, but it was more even than the shots indicate. Stop being so cute on the PP's and get to the rebounds. We didn't have many scoring chances. Most of our shots came from the perimeter with nobody in front.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
upshall took a penalty, big whoop. everyone does it once in awhile. he's still the one UFA i'd like to keep for next season :D

Erick*

upshall took a penalty, big whoop. everyone does it once in awhile. he's still the one UFA i'd like to keep for next season :D

I hope he's not brought back even though it wouldn't surprise me since the organization seems to like him as one of the leaders on the team who's good for the young guys.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
I know this doesn't fit into everyone's negative agenda here but they missed 5 shots that period, we missed 4. The shots aren't that deceptive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad