GDT: 12/28/14 "Boothorelli" - Maple Leafs VS Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
The invasion is on and it rivals Normandie.

Holy crap it's like 2 or 3 leafs fans for each panther fan. We took a walk around the lower level and had a panthers ticket rep tell us you really need to be loud tonight.

Over the last couple of years, I think Bruins fans might have overtaken Leafs fans in obnoxiousness. I think Habs will always be the worst.

In 8 years as a season ticket owner the only incident I've had with an opposing fan was a leaf fan. They are the worst.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Holy crap it's like 2 or 3 leafs fans for each panther fan. We took a walk around the lower level and had a panthers ticket rep tell us you really need to be loud tonight.

In 8 years as a season ticket owner the only incident I've had with an opposing fan was a leaf fan. They are the worst.

When I had my seats, I had a Leafs fans throw popcorn on my mother, and it took two ushers to keep me from going berserk on him. Ive only had one fight at a hockey game, and that was in Tampa, right before I started getting season tickets to the Panthers. I traveled up to Tampa to watch the Cats play, and it was the game where we had a boatload of penalties in the 2nd period, somewhere around the time we either got Bure, or just before. I think we were losing 2-0 or 3-0, in a game we came back to win, and my mom stands and screams at one point, "Lets go Panthers, I didnt drive 4 hours to see you guys lose!" Some guy a few rows behind us screamed to her to take her butt back to Miami, you *****! Lets just say that the guys nose probably is still busted to this day.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
When I had my seats, I had a Leafs fans throw popcorn on my mother, and it took two ushers to keep me from going berserk on him. Ive only had one fight at a hockey game, and that was in Tampa, right before I started getting season tickets to the Panthers. I traveled up to Tampa to watch the Cats play, and it was the game where we had a boatload of penalties in the 2nd period, somewhere around the time we either got Bure, or just before. I think we were losing 2-0 or 3-0, in a game we came back to win, and my mom stands and screams at one point, "Lets go Panthers, I didnt drive 4 hours to see you guys lose!" Some guy a few rows behind us screamed to her to take her butt back to Miami, you *****! Lets just say that the guys nose probably is still busted to this day.
I'm not one for violence, but I would have probably done the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad