GDT: 12/28/14 "Boothorelli" - Maple Leafs VS Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Incredible game, the boys never gave up and kept pressing. Proud of em, love beating the Laughs, especially when so many are in our home.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Watching that video about Kulikov. I noticed a empty stall between him and Mitchells. It just had the nameplate Florida Panthers.

Any idea is that there always or someone usually sit there? Flash traded?

Did some digging...

If you look at the Gudbranson post game interview from vs. the Sabres on 12/6 over on the left side of the screen, the Florida Panthers nameplate is also there between Mitchell and Kulikov. I guess no one sits there. Good catch though

http://www.foxsports.com/florida/story/florida-panthers-buffalo-sabres-photos-video-120614

Erased

Jun 18, 2014
if someone tells the oldman how i have a picture of the postgame taunting of the leaf fans....

Upload it to imgur then when you go to put it in the message, click on that little stamp looking icon that has the mountain on it and input the URL from imgur.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
this was the beginning, it tripled by the time it got real fun..thanks soups and thecupneedsatan

IMG_4364.jpg

Lundell4Prez

Yandle = Bad
Jul 5, 2008
Ahhhh man.. Not much better then this type of win, then getting to come home and watch USA world juniors. PS… I'd take Eichel over McDavid ALL DAY

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
The 2nd Period was one of the worst I've seen in a long time and the 3rd Period was one of the best. I can't believe the Leafs were 14-0 when leading after the 2nd Period and the Panthers solved that.

I love the quote from Boyes after the game where he said they try not to think about the score and just focus scoring as many goals in the remainder of the game as possible despite who's winning or losing without pressure.

It's hard not to love the way you can never count them out. I think it's going to come down to the end of the season if they're in or out of the playoffs, but this is certainly the train of thought they have to have to compete with their roster level.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
He's one dman. Him being our second best dman is debatable. After Ekblad, they're all pretty replaceable.

We're one of the best defensive teams in the league, mostly because Roberto Luongo is a great goaltender.

Call me when Kulikov learns how to hit the net.

I'm calling.....

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
on that goal by huberdeau there was a play right before that where I thought the puck already went in for us. Did anyone watch the replay?

I thought it did as well, but I didn't rematch it. Looked like it went into the corner of the net and shot back out. Surprised they didn't look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad