GDT: 12/18/15 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Washington

wxkid23

Oct 7, 2014
Kissimmee, FL
That game seriously hurts. All the momentum is out the window. Can the team reload and play well against a stretch of games at home they should win? This is likely the season in the next week or two

HedsUp77Up

Feb 19, 2013
Was at the game. Glad me and my brother took an Uber home instead of the DC metro because I probably would have gotten into a fight. I'm not sure what's worse, that TB blew a three goal lead, or that they blew a two goal lead going into the third.
Oh well, at least we aren't forty years into our franchise and still looking for a championship...

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Was at the game. Glad me and my brother took an Uber home instead of the DC metro because I probably would have gotten into a fight. I'm not sure what's worse, that TB blew a three goal lead, or that they blew a two goal lead going into the third.
Oh well, at least we aren't forty years into our franchise and still looking for a championship...

Surge pricing had to be insane after a game...

HedsUp77Up

Feb 19, 2013
I can't quite remember what the price was because I didn't pay for it and I was getting kind of drunk at that point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad