08sWOhL.png

HrCIeOG.png

WRRKgGg.png

7SdkoWY.png

Dv7sq52.png

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Final meeting between the bolts and caps this season. Thank you!!!

Except in the Eastern Conference Final ;)

We need a point out of this game. We sucked for long enough that we've reached the point that we need a point from virtually every game to keep us in this thing.

The goal is 96 points for a playoff berth. We have 35 in 32 games. Now we need 61 points in 50 games.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
I don't see how we win this game.

Caps have our number. 2 points will go a long way though.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
BOLTS WARS. Episode 33. It is a dark time for the Lightning. Although they made the Stanley Cup Finals only a few months ago, a contract dispute seemingly has driven Steven Stamkos from out of Tampa and across the Canadian border. Playing against the dreaded Washington Capitals, a group of Syracuse Crunch call-ups led by Jonathan Marchessault has established a small win streak in the past couple games. However they must now face Braden Holtby, who is obsessed with winning the Vezina and has dispatched thousands of pucks away from the Capitals net. The odds are not in the young Lightning favour...

tumblr_lxtpjrJYz81qeo73ro1_500.gif

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
BOLTS WARS. Episode 33. It is a dark time for the Lightning. Although they made the Stanley Cup Finals only a few months ago, a contract dispute seemingly has driven Steven Stamkos from out of Tampa and across the Canadian border. Playing against the dreaded Washington Capitals, a group of Syracuse Crunch call-ups led by Jonathan Marchessault has established a small win streak in the past couple games. However they must now face Braden Holtby, who is obsessed with winning the Vezina and has dispatched thousands of pucks away from the Capitals net. The odds are not in the young Lightning favour...

Sick reference. Woo marquee tag works?

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
two of the best goal tenders in the league equals very low scoring game. Basically, first team to strike first will win or at least get a point.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Anybody returning tonight?

Possibly Condra, Cooper said he was expecting him on Sunday but thier might be a chance he plays tonight. I don't think we'll see TJ or Palat anytime soon, especially Palat.

Hopeful for at least a point tonight, but Washington just keeps winning.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Not the Caps again, I'm getting tired of losing to that team yet somehow we can't seem to ever win against these guys so one wouldn't bet that tonight will be any different.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
two of the best goal tenders in the league equals very low scoring game. Basically, first team to strike first will win or at least get a point.

You're forgetting the Darth Vadar in this scenario. Darth Ovi.

5-0 Caps.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Happy birthday to everyone !!!!!! I expect a goal for every birthday :)

I'm getting a bunch of games from Amazon today so this game had better be good or I might bail. Normally I wouldn't but we are so ****ing bad against the Caps :(

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Yeah, not feeling too good about this one with all our injuries and struggles this season vs the Caps. I just wanna see a good effort from the guys in this game.

Love this!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad