GDT: #12 - 02/10/21 | bruins @ RANGERS | 7:00 - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Just like with the Caps game, when you think the worst, that's when the Rangers will play their best.

Rangers 4 Bruins 2 with Mika getting off the schneid finally with a multi point effort. Let it be written...let it be done said Pharaoh!...lol
Rangers actually have a good record against the Caps lately. B's....not so much.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
RELEASE THE BUCH

Marchand-1.gif

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
As someone with cable I love NBCSN games. the HD quality of the feed when aired on MSG family of networks is embarrassing
I use MSGGO and between the weird glitches( abruptly shutting off the game then switching to Knicks or whatever , sound ahead of the picture, etc) and the same 4 commercials ( montifiore kids singing “thank you”... I’m looking at you ) this is a welcome change.

Jayan

NYR fanatic
Jul 6, 2012
I always prefer MSG.. just nice to always have homer Sam around during games...

also since im swedish, I refuse to watch Swedish channels broadcasts since it’s annoying to listen to what the two Swedes on the ice ate for breakfast that morning...

Swedish Viasat used to be the Henrik Lundqvist channel.

Reactions: Osminator

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I use MSGGO and between the weird glitches( abruptly shutting off the game then switching to Knicks or whatever , sound ahead of the picture, etc) and the same 4 commercials ( montifiore kids singing “thank you”... I’m looking at you ) this is a welcome change.

That isn't a glitch.

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
profetkeyboards.com

What's embarrassing is that the unauthorized streams are better quality, less lag, and less buggy.

I really wish someone would get their crap together and just offer me hockey I can actually watch without a VPN... I'll give you money.

I don't want bundles of other crap I'll never watch that is more expensive than having cable outright (looking at you fubo).

I just want to pay someone for hockey and not have it die multiple times per game or have to circumvent blackouts.

Right now, the easiest method is to just use unauthorized streams. And that's a freaking travesty.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Expect big time games from P.J. Stock, P.J. Axelsson, Daniel Paille, and Jason Allison.

Two P.J.s on the team?

Woke up this morning with the phone battery at 23%. It's a sign.

I get the Jason Allison reference but are you sure you weren't thinking Craig Janney, Sergei Samsonov or Brian Rolston?

Too be honest, I'm more worried that Byron Dafoe is going to pull a Varlamov on us and morph into Hasek for a night...lol

Reactions: will1066

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
When I was a kid i thought PJ Axelsson was a superstar.

Wasting a few minutes today and checked out your game day - Bruins fan.
Wasn't that young when he played and still thought we was amazing. Remains one of my all-time favourites. First half of his career was when they still 'shadowed' players so his job was essentially - 'Go out there and Stop Mario.' (or Gretzky, Jagr, Forsberg, Lindros, whomever) Fun. Star players probably had him circled back in the day with 'bloody hell' beside his name in sharpie.

As a fig-leaf. Brian Leetch was also one of my all-time favourites. So smooth and under-rated. I know how tough it was to play that style growing up in the 80s. Nothing but respect for him.

Anyone remember the GAS line was it as good as I remember as a kid?

They really were very good and fun to watch. Three very dissimilar players but just meshed incredibly well. Guerin left. Allison slowed. Samsonov broke his wrist. But for awhile...

Good luck this season. Honestly. Hope you guys make the playoffs.
p.s. smiled with a lot of the old names you guys brought up.
p.p.s. wouldn't have chimed in but you brought up Axe. He rarely ever gets talked about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad