Golf: 117th United States Open Championship: June 15-18. Erin Hills.

Jan 3, 2012
Worst US Open of all time. Even Pinehurst was better.

kaymer-630x420.jpg

:laugh:

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Kaymer winning by 8 was boring as **** but at least an 8 shot win is dominant enough to be cool. Koepka winning by 4 is pretty much total disaster. Right in that dead zone between excitingly close and historically good.

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
The more time I set aside to watch big tournament, the worse it is. Sorry guys, it's all my fault. And Fox Sports. And the USGA. And Steve Stricker. But, other those, it's all my fault. Apologies to all.

Jan 3, 2012
You know what this US Open is missing? A tight Sunday back nine that ultimately ends up with Phil finishing second.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Gotta agree with Dogge. Probably the worst US Open I've watched. Kaymer dominated a very good course.

This was a nothing course with it not being total domination by anyone, and then Koepka pulled away at the end without any real final few holes excitement.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
What are the chances more people watch next week's final round than this week?

Next week Rory, Jordan, Jason, Patty, Justin are all in the field. Some combination of those five could produce more viewers than this.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
What are the chances more people watch next week's final round than this week?

Next week Rory, Jordan, Jason, Patty, Justin are all in the field. Some combination of those five could produce more viewers than this.

Maybe they shouldn't have sucked so much this week? Since the course was so easy, yanno.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad