Comox Valley

mZEuJFb.jpg

c8dY3aN.jpg

rcPO4qN.jpg

7F20tuG.jpg

Last edited:

FuzzyTitus

Dec 17, 2008
Whose in net for this one I wonder. Is Nilsson back, Demko in, or Markstrom playing B2B.

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006
Hope to see a crisper team after last nights stinker.

Does Gaunce draw in and for who?

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Can the Canucks get good enough defense and goaltending to win with ~2 goals (probably scored by the Horvat line)? Stay tuned. This team looks a lot like the 2006/7 edition minus vintage Luongo. Needs more Bulis and Josh Green.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
A comparable team...one line does all the scoring the rest do very little.

I think the Flames take this one. They've been playing better of late and a win puts them into a playoff spot I believe while likely knocking the canucks out. Why am I talking playoff spot so soon? Well because traditionally most of the playoff spots are pretty much decided by US Thanksgiving. Sure the standings look close and some team will rise and fall but ultimately who is there on Thanksgiving are the same as the ones at game 82.

Cancuks on back to back with travel. Though most of the canucks should be well rested despite the back to back given the effort level last night...

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Some quotes from Ryan Johnson on goldy and it might explain their process with him.

Seems to me they want to get goldobins two way game to where they are comfortable then send him up for good. I think he could be really effective in greens system

Johnson on Goldobin : "people see the offense, I see the details in his game that are getting better." #Canucks

Johnson : "Nick needs to play a big block of games and when he gets called up, I don't want to see him ever again in Utica." #Canucks

Reactions: Szechwan

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
I think the Canucks will have a good bounce back game tonight...I'd be very surprised if they came out a bit flat,like they did last night.

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
Always gotta hope/root for a win against the Flames. I'd also like to see Jake bowl over Tkachuk a time or two while we're at it.

Let's go big.

5-0 Canucks

Bo, Boeser (x2), Virtanen and Boucher
Demko with the shutout

A man can dream, can't he?

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
I always want to see Baertschi or Granlund stick it to the Flames (just because),but for whatever reason...they both always seem to have really quiet games against their former team.

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
Bennett was a very good prospect. I think he would be worth getting depending on cost. Maybe he is like Brule his skills just not transfer but the strange thing is the regression. He was a skilled player with some edge. Now he is just a player with some edge. Flames development system is questionable they either come in as stars right away or they never come in. Not a lot of Kesler, Burrows, Hansen like development. They offer opportunity to step in but if player doesnt they do not progress. Kind of like Virtanen and McCann from ou recent past.

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
Interesting to hear that Detroit was exploiting Green's system. I'm not good enough to really pick up on that stuff. Will be interesting to see adjustments

It was something I was curious about early this season as I remembered Desjardins approach when he first got here. Then the Rangers brought it to a halt in one game.

The 2009-2011 Canucks and the Hawks approach to it.

This is the sort of thing that would be very welcomed among our analysts in this city. No one other than Tomlinson(now that he isn't directly affiliated) and Woodley ever talk about it.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Drop a 2nd rounder on sam, could be a good project to fix

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
Bennetts their highest ever pick, they'll won't be giving up on him til the last possible moment

Do wonder how badly that shoulder surgery effected him

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
4-2 flames our goals by Sutter and Gudbranson

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Back-to-back is the perfect time to see what we got in our potential Sedin replacements... Rest the Sedins for the future - Boucher-Gaunce combo. Let them start working on their cycle game with each other. Take it to the next level.
#letthekidsplay

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad