GDT: 11/5/13 - Calgary Flames @ Minnesota Wild - 7:00PM CST - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I'm a chick, and played varsity soccer for four years (they even wanted me as an 8th grader to play up but my parents wouldn't allow it LOL, I played right wing/forward) but I am staying out of this conversation. :laugh:

Go Wild!

How-you-doin-joey-tribbiani-30419833-350-208_large.gif

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
Maybe soccer should be like politics, and should only be allowed to talk about on its own sub-forum.

kirant

Kiprusoffarian
Dec 2, 2011
Wild better come out well prepared tonight, or i fear we might see a loss to a team that has been an early offensive force.

I wish they had offensive starts...it only seems to happen to teams which expect two points to fall into their lap (which pretty much would be my view if I played them). I can't remember the last time the Flames have scored against a team that came out prepared.

Quicy

Jun 24, 2012
"[Heatley's] been dealing with several injuries this season"

hmmmm

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
We should win this game pretty handily
Chicago probably thought the same thing the other day...then Calgary's rookie goaltender turned aside 42 shots.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. In the NHL, NEVER expect to win by a blowout. A win should be expected, nothing more.

Wild fans should know this better than anyone having witnessed the 2002-03 team regularly hanging with FAR superior teams.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
I like that show where they try to fix the house but there's something extremely ****ed structurally that they always have to repair.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Housing price ranges outside of the Midwest are bananas (in a bad way).

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Not really much different, Greenlay?

So very low production is not much different from decent production?

'kay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad