GDT: 11/5/13 - Calgary Flames @ Minnesota Wild - 7:00PM CST - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
Listen to Calgary radio I know I'm weird for somebody who is supposed to be hockey insider he has not watched the wild play at all lately not his job but still not very good facts. But I do give him credit for knowing about Nino Granlund and coyle. He also said Jason pominville doesn't seem like a scorer.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Listen to Calgary radio I know I'm weird for somebody who is supposed to be hockey insider he has not watched the wild play at all lately not his job but still not very good facts. But I do give him credit for knowing about Nino Granlund and coyle. He also said Jason pominville doesn't seem like a scorer.

Lol.

Also coyle says the doctor says his knee is perfectly fine, but it's a mental thing about his soreness.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Just win, please. Calgary has looked better this season, but the Wild should take care of business if they put in the effort.

Wild win 4-1.

Last edited:

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
If I'm not mistaken, Coyle scored his first goal last season against Calgary. Coyle will also score his first goal of THIS season tonight vs the Flames.

Wild win 3-1.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Lines per Wild.com:

Parise-Koivu-Coyle (the return!)
Nerd Rider-Grundle-Population
Cookie-Brodz-Fountain
AllStar-ZK-Mitchell

Suter-Bacon
Ballard-Stoner
Spurgeon-Scandella

OpRedDawn*

If I'm not mistaken, Coyle scored his first goal last season against Calgary. Coyle will also score his first goal of THIS season tonight vs the Flames.

Wild win 3-1.

wow coyle hasn't scored a goal yet? total bust :sarcasm:

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
I hope Nino doesn't feel sorry for Reto Berra, his fellow countryman :D

-Nino scores a hatty
-Berra is pulled, Rämö comes in
-Granny scores a hatty
-Pominville 0+6

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Oh I know, that's why I said Avder-rant comparable. My level of rage over this subject can raise to Avder-esque levels. :P

Again, I don't really get mad about grammar stuff. That's Puhis' department.

Have you seen how mad he can get about stuff like that? Seriously.

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
Well, a team is singular but the team consists of players so you really can't go wrong with either of the choices. Only if you use both plural and singular in the same context. I think singular is more appropriate because it can imply both the team and/or the organization.

Quicy

Jun 24, 2012
Well, a team is singular but the team consists of players so you really can't go wrong with either of the choices. Only if you use both plural and singular in the same context. I think singular is more appropriate because it can imply both the team and/or the organization.

I'd say this is correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad