GDT: 11-4-14! PANTHERS@Bruins, TD Garden 7PM EST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coopdaloop123

Mar 11, 2013
FL
If Carolina is/was tanking for a shot at McDavid, I wonder if we could get Skinner for our 1st? Maybe even a deal revolving around Skinner and Semin ;)

1st round pick isn't moving barring a super crazy, mega, extreme circumstance. It's more likely that if the Cats end up w/ say the 3rd or 4th pick they'd trade it on draft day. Can't risk losing out on McDavid/Eichel no matter what, especially w/ how the lotto system is now.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Last rumour that I've heard is that they would love to move Semin but there are no takers with his salary and poor performance.

I think he can turn it around considering it's only been 7 games, but either way it's adding Skinner that makes no sense, why would Carolina trade him.

kopecky82

Kopecky can into PK
Sep 21, 2013
Texas
Maybe we could trade Fleischmann + a pick for Semin, not sure if that's stupid, but it's something to think about, giving that Semin continues his poor play.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Maybe we could trade Fleischmann + a pick for Semin, not sure if that's stupid, but it's something to think about, giving that Semin continues his poor play.

I'd rather move Upshall. Flash hasn't scored but he hasn't been hurting us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad