GDT: 11-4-14! PANTHERS@Bruins, TD Garden 7PM EST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
200px-Boston_Bruins.svg.png
Record: 7-6-0
Projected Lineup
Lucic-Kelly-Griffith
Marchand-Bergeron-Smith
Fraser-Soderberg-Eriksson
Paille-Campbell-Gagne

Seidenberg-Hamilton
Morrow-McQuaid
Warsofsky-Trotman

Rask/Svedberg

Injured: David Krejci(Undisclosed),Zdeno Chara(Knee),Kevin Miller(Shoulder),Torey Krug(Finger)

florida-panthers.png
Record: 4-2-3
Projected Lineup
Fleischmann-Jokinen-Boyes
Upshall-Bjugstad-Hayes
Kopecky-MacKenzie-Thornton
Robak-Trocheck-Grimaldi

Campbell-Ekblad
Mitchell-Kulikov
Olsen -Gudbranson

Luongo/Montoya

Injured: Jonathan Huberdeau(Flu),Alexsander Barkov(Lower Body Injury), Brandon Pirri(Concussion),Sean Bergenheim(Lower Body Injury), Dave Bolland(Lower Body Injury)

Last Meeting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWv4K_hVUPo

Notice: Florida has lost the last eight against Boston including the last six in Boston- Last win Dec 2011

Last edited:

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Its all good. At least you put the effort into making a quick GDT. I would have done it, but I need to get the my place ready for the winter (cleaning, laying rugs, etc.). Oh the joy of living alone :cry:

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
You did just fine. Light years ahead of what I could pull off lol.

So is Barkov officially out or still a game time decision?

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Boston employs two of the biggest dirtbags in the NHL: Marchand and Lucic.

I can't decide which one I hate more.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Quoting IM Clutcm from the last thread:
I've always held the position that bandwagoners should be welcomed by the fanbase, so long as they don't act like idiots. Otherwise, fanbases and sports would never grow. Let's be honest, are we really going to be upset if this team makes the playoffs and the arena is sold out but some of the new fans don't know much about hockey? That would be the dumbest thing imaginable.

We'd be the biggest hipsters on the planet. "I liked the Panthers before it was cool"

Sparkman112

Jul 22, 2013
Pembroke pines
Its all good. At least you put the effort into making a quick GDT. I would have done it, but I need to get the my place ready for the winter (cleaning, laying rugs, etc.). Oh the joy of living alone :cry:

Are you really Greek? I always thought my dad was the only Greek panther fan lol

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
good going man! finally a gdt! :D

hopeing bjugs scores like crazy tonight. picked him up on my fantasy team so i can cheer him on eeeeven more (if thats possible)

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL

We'd be the biggest hipsters on the planet. "I liked the Panthers before it was cool"

:laugh:

Like I said, I have nothing against bandwagoners, as long as they don't act like idiots. It's the only way to grow your team and your sport. If the Panthers start to win, none of us are going to hate the fact that more people are coming to the games. And chances are, a large majority of those people will become hockey/Panther fans. Hockey is such a fun sport to watch that I've never seen someone watch a game and not come away a fan. I'd welcome them with open arms.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I have a feeling Barkov will be held out for 1 more game (tonight). If they were sure he was good to go, he wouldn't be a GTD.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014

i'd totally tell people that. ;D jk

been a panther for life in both bad times and.. yeah mostly bad times.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Even more hipster than Royals fans. But not quite Cubs fans.

I'm out here in Colorado doing my job as a fan. I brought two more into the fold after the game against the Avs. Both bought jerseys the next day. I did tell them that we were awesome though.

barkovcanfinnish

remember to breathe
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
Even more hipster than Royals fans. But not quite Cubs fans.

There would be no Chicago if the Cubs win the World Series. I'm convinced our city will either fall into a sinkhole or all the fans here will make the Vancouver riots look like elementary school recess.

Anyway, hope Barkov isn't being rushed to play. I'm a tad nervous but we'll see. Hope we come out ready to rumble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad