GDT: 11/3/13 - New Jersey Devils @ Minnesota Wild - 7:00PM CST - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Atta boy Hards.

We played well enough to shutout a bad New Jersey team on the 2nd night of a back to back for them. We could have easily coughed up two points to a better team. Hopefully some screws get tightened between now and Tuesday.

Like the ones in Yeo's head?

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I feel like the counter to the "take a run at Zach" remarks should be

"I hope the Devils score enough points to miss out on McDavid"

They don't have a first rounder this year.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Dear Devils fans,

823BgK2.gif

crying. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
if cinnamon rolls are your thing check out ISLES BUNS mpls. if you happen to swing by maui check out cinnamon roll fair. fantastic 2 points in the bank. glad to see the wild rollin. cheers! dang it , now im hungry.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Well then I'm revoking your win of this thread and giving it to the man who truly deserves it.

Me.

Well guess what, I was wrong. I put exactly the right amount on it.

And Walz with the sick burn against the Islanders. "They're the New York Islanders for a reason" when talking about how we robbed them on the Nino trade.

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
Good win and that Niederraiter trade looking pretty good.

I think wild and fletcher were really hot on Nino during 2010 draft and incase Islanders wouldnt have taken him at 5th he might have been picked at 9th slot over Mikael to wild at that point

dwanmaster*

So what to do with Dumba now? D-core looks decent, (granted it was against the Devils but still) And Prosser seems viable if someone goes down with an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad